Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Connie

Discussion in 'Episode 1009 - Squeeze' started by Terminator, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Lauren Ridloff who plays Connie was on the The Talking Dead last night. She's so great. It's amazing how she and her interpreter can sign so quickly and keep the conversations rolling right along. She'd pretty and a very good actress. I certainly don't believe she's dead at this point, and it would be a big loss to the show. If you watched The Talking Dead, wouldn't you agree her response to Alpha and Negan hooking up was hilarious?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Will be watching tonight. I agree she is awesome, both Lauren and Connie.

I really hope Connie is found safe. I don't really care one way or the other for Magna, but Connie needs to survive.

I said it before, writing a kiss scene for Daryl would be difficult. He's so awkward there is no way they could do it and not have it come off cheesy. But if he is able to break through to Connie and rescue her, I could see an instinctive hug and kiss between the two that would happen so quick both of them and the audience would be caught by surprise. No build up, just a quick, instinctive kiss. It would work for both characters.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

That would be just perfect. I'd love that. I've played it out in my head and made my heart sing.

Of course now it won't catch us by surprise. :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

She was awesome on TTD. The "get it up" moment was amazing. I actually laughed out loud. She has this sort of badass innocence about her. She is memorizing.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Connie has become a fan favorite, so I don't see them killing her off particularly when we've lost, or are losing, central cast members. She also makes Daryl a much better character. Under Gimple I couldn't stand him, but now I don't mind him.

Magna doesn't work for me. So they can kill her off. I think it would be more interesting too to see Yumiko on her own. Her character has a lot of potential.

• Agree Agree x 4