Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Connie

Discussion in 'Episode 1016 - A Certain Doom' started by Blueman, Oct 5, 2020.

1. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Firstly, thank you for all you do.

I think you’re right, the spinoff will have a RIDE vibe... it should be a lot of fun. They will be likely on some mission...

So the actor playing Virgil is good? Great. Let’s see what he can bring to the character, - it’s just that he was not introduced particularly well, I think that’s what bothers a lot of people.

I’d be totally down with a silent episode focusing on Connie.

And hell yeah, it’s great to talk about TWD again. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm good with them making a Daryl and Connie relationship. I hope that's the route they go in the final season and not have Virgil holding her captive. It's just a waste of the character, and actress, in the final season. If they do it, I hope it's over very quickly, within the first 2 episodes.

3. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Holding Connie captive? What motivation could he possibly have to hold Connie captive? You’re getting me worried now! Of course the guy is just a tad unbalanced, but perhaps the events that unfolded on his island earlier in the season have brought him some closure to his multiple issues. One might hope? I’m hoping his role will be simply to deliver Connie to safety, most likely to Oceanside.

I don’t see much point in keeping her away from Kelly and Daryl for long, because we’ve already had half a season of that, and it would just get hideously frustrating for the viewers. Everyone’s so eager to see this reunion. Poor girl has suffered more than enough!

4. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Daryl has been looking out for Carol all season while she went off to the deep end for revenge. Now that the whisperer war is over Carol should be back to her normal self.

My guess is Daryl and Connie will have a thing then something will happen to Connie, which will cause Daryl to go apeshit to revenge her death, and this time it will be Carol's turn to bail him out.

Then the both of them ride off INTO THE BADLANDS, remember that show?

5. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

perhaps the events that unfolded on his island earlier in the season have brought him some closure
    The vibe I get is more getting "clear".

6. walkon

walkon Active Member

Now that would be double dog dirty. . . lol