Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Coolest MW3 weapon?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3' started by roydominic33, Sep 1, 2015.

1. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

Okay, I know you're all thinking of which gun has the lowest recoil and the best weight-power ratio, etc. but, I'm not talking about that. My question is, which weapon in the entire MW3 installment do you think LOOKS and FEELS the coolest? Do you think adding certain attachments to the weapon makes it all the more badass? My personal choice is the RSASS with the hybrid scope and sound suppressor. I also quite like Captain Prices' 1911 and Soap's sawed-off shotgun which he always carries with him around...

2. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

kinda a hard question, the weapons in MW3 are not all the same and if you mean all of MW3 then there is a difference. would had liked to have had the centry grenade launcher in MW3 Survivor mode. and the weapons in Survivor mode seemed to perform way better and had way more ammo even more that the extra ammo that was in MW3 multi player mode.but my favorite weapon as a support player is any combo of L86's.:thumb::thumb::thumb: