Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by surviving, Jan 28, 2020.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

You’re right about FOX news being “untrustworthy” which makes Chris’s remarks all the more extraordinary, IMO.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Certainly. Except he tested negative. He also kept his distance from Donald and wears a mask regularly around other people, just like the doctors have advised. Trump has been avoiding masks for months. One leads by example and the other—well, we know how that turned out.

3. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

It also helps that Biden has spent the past six months hiding in his basement whereas Trump has had an actual job around other people to perform.

• Like Like x 1
  5. purriwinkle

All the more reason Trump should have been wearing a mask at the very least and practicing social distancing.while carrying out his duties. Leading by example but he gambled with his own health and those around him and lost.

6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

That's a key and distinct difference.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Bingo. I don't wish death on Trump at all, but I think it's very fitting that he has to endure something that so many Americans have suffered through while he encouraged his supporters to do nothing but mock it. I hope this changes him.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Morgotha

Oh, I agree he should lead by example. I'm not surprised he doesn't. You'd probably agree with me that he shouldn't act the way he does in *most* aspects of his life, lol. That's Trump though, he is who he is for better and worse.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Morgotha

If I had to bet my house one way or another, I'd bet it does NOT significantly change him. If he was that open to change, he wouldn't be like he is today -- he would have changed already.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

You're probably right... I guess I thought maybe a life or death scare could change a person a bit. Then again, I thought it would make his followers take covid more seriously and the most hardcore ones are STILL saying it's a scam and still saying the same old things. I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone over here!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. purriwinkle

You see, that’s one big difference between you and me, aside from the politics, lol, is that you accept Trump for who he is and I never will. I observed from his antics here in NY he was a douche bag. If he had run on a democratic ticket I would have had a very hard time with that. I have no respect for the man and I can’t pretend to give that to him just because of his title. He hasn’t earned it with me and since even you have observed he isn’t likely to change, he never will.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

He’s Jesus now, risen from the dead. His followers will believe he is the Chosen One who can defeat the power of sin and death.

13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

But he didn't die, nor did he rise from the dead. And no one is having any conversations about him defeating sin. No one who supports him is saying these things or implying that this is the case So everything you're saying is a gross mischaracterization of what is actually happening right now.

• Like Like x 1
  14. purriwinkle

I got a good chuckle when I read this. I know people who swear he’s doing so well because he’s the devil! Lol!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Morgotha

Meh. I won't take serious note of it unless he gets a mortal head wound but somehow recovers. THEN I'd start paying closer attention!

16. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think the devil would be more conscious of his appearance. I don't think he'd wear orange clown face paint and have straw hair. Those are clear giveaways he's not the devil. And of course the devil would be smart.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Morgotha

One thing I would say about the Devil is that he's "smarter" than we are. If it served his purposes to appear stupid and clownlike, that's what you'd see -- unless you were really trying to see the truth behind the appearance.

18. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Just wondering why we have so many "experts" on the devil out there. lol. Most of the people who are talking about the Devil and Trump burning in hell, are atheists. Not sure how that works.

So far from what I've gathered, he's clearly smarter than Trump. BUT... yet Trump is doing his bidding. Because Putin is ALSO the Devil. Somehow the dumb guy is doing exactly what the smart evil entity that no one has seen or can prove is real, wants the dumb guy to do. So does that make the dumb guy smart by proxy? Does it also make the fake guy who doesn't exist, become real? hmmmm.

Obviously he's most likely better-looking than Trump, because that's super important to note. :rolleyes:

He's not as evil as Trump, or he might be Trump.... I think. Not sure actually. Because I've heard that he's also Kim Jung Un, so obviously the Devil is a portly little fella also. That kind of contradicts the other claim.

Boy! This is really confusing. I gotta start watching some episodes of Supernatural to make sense of all this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Morgotha

I bet if you'd ask Trump who was better looking, he'd say that HE was, so on the beauty thing I suppose it's a matter of opinion.

On the experts... perhaps it's because while we can aspire to the perfection of the Lord, we can't really relate to Him, whereas we can readily relate to pride and sin and a being that embodies the same?

20. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I couldn't tell ya, and I doubt that no one else could for that matter. That's really my point. :D

• Agree Agree x 1