Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by surviving, Jan 28, 2020.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Well, as long as we cleared that up.

I have to agree China is among the worse environmentally.

2. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

#3282 surviving, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  3. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

So an example of Democrats attempting to hold Democrats accountable instead of covering it up and making excuses for him. I hope this inspires both sides. I have a feeling neither side is going to apply this to themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Yeah, we'll see how far that gets. I'm sure Quisling has a lot of markers to call in, I doubt he'll be going anywhere.

5. Morgotha

Or it's an example of one guy grandstanding for his own purposes. I'd be more than happy to take that back if Gov. Kumquat actually gets impeached, but I doubt we'll ever see it happen. After all, wasn't it Cuomo that said he could "kill someone with covid right there in a 5th avenue nursing home" and his people would still support him? Or was that someone else?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. surviving

I'm pretty sure that Trump mentored under Cuomo when he was a registered Democrat. It's obvious now given the circumstances.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Morgotha

:eek::eek::eek: You know you're right?!? I THOUGHT I heard that quote somewhere before, it's almost exactly like Trump's quote on being able to shoot someone of 5th Avenue and getting away with it. Trump must have plagiarized it from Gov. Coma! Who would have thought it?

It's kind of eye-opening in a way. I used to think Trump did some good things as far as policies went, but had some really troubling personal qualities. Now, though, I see that those "qualities" aren't really Trump's fault, he was forced to act that way by Gov. Gnomo and Hillary. Maybe he SHOULD run for re-election...

8. purriwinkle

That would be you, lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. purriwinkle

Time line people. Trump was registered as a Democrat from 2001-2009. Cuomo was first elected gov. in 2010. Be careful what you wish for. Gov. Hillary Clinton sounds good. She’s popular here, if you remember she carried NY in 2016. She’d be a shoo in over Tom Reed.

10. Morgotha

Time line? The guy's been in politics his whole life. No question he and Trump brushed up against each other from time to time when he was NY's attorney general (LOL), and he DEFINITELY knew The Beast from his time at the HUD under Clinton.

TBH, I wouldn't mind Hillary becoming governor of NY. They aren't going to vote for a Republican, and the way the state is now? LOL, seriously, what could she do that would be *worse*? At least we could keep an eye on her. If nothing else, given her penchant for murdering those closest to her, by the end of her term there would be a slightly lower ratio of liberals to conservatives in the state than there is now. So... that's kind of a plus.

Not to mention I doubt she'd threaten to tax the stock market. She likes her money, and anyone who came up with a crazy idea that would cut in to HER income? They'll probably end up just one more "unsolved disappearance" in NY's cold case files.

Finally, look at this Goombah. Doesn't he just look like someone about to "make his bones" by providing Hillary with her nightly feeding? Of course he does.

[​IMG]

#3290 Morgotha, Feb 23, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  11. DeadZedHead

Actually he was a Demacrook till 09, a Ripofflican till 21 and now wants to be a Patridiot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. purriwinkle

Pot legalized for recreational use in your state ?... cause you sound high as a kite.....

13. surviving

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. DeadZedHead

15. Morgotha

Nope, just overworked. Too many days in a row of being short staffed takes its toll. LOL, this forum IS my stress relief, after all! I keep waiting for things to get "back to normalish", but until they do... I might be a bit more snippy than usual.:D

16. Morgotha

To the people who haven't had a paycheck in a LONG time it probably is.

17. purriwinkle

Well that’s a relief. I’d hate to think you were stoned at work or worse, the grand Quizard of Crazy Nation, lol. Gotta say, retirement does have it’s benefits. When I was working though, I never would have had the time to be on line like this. Nice work set up ya got there.

18. Morgotha

LOL, it's amazing how many extra minutes there are in the day when you know you have to be here anyway, and I usually get in an hour or so before the day really starts and am here until after it ends, so I've got time extra time during the day to goof around - usually.

And although I try to stay "anon", I'm most definitely NOT "Qanon"! Hmm... "Z-anon", maybe?

#3298 Morgotha, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  19. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Happy anniversary
    1 year ago today
    [​IMG]

The truth is out there

20. DeadZedHead

To the people who aren’t protected by the vaccine, not so much.