Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by surviving, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

So a former Miss America was told to put on a blouse before being allowed to fly, and she borrowed her boyfriend's hoodie to board the plane. Well and good. LOL, here's the picture she posted to show how hard it was on him:

[​IMG]

What I want to know is how come there wasn't ONE reporter or other MSM type to say, "uh... you know, it's really a Federal regulation you wear a mask over your nose and mouth on a plane, and your boyfriend clearly isn't complying." Also, why hasn't the stewardess told him to mask up? That's her job. That's a bigger issue than the poor boy being cold from not having his hoodie.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...n-before-boarding-flight-to-mexico/ar-AASN97i

#4201 Morgotha, Jan 14, 2022 at 2:54 PM
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2022 at 2:59 PM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

That this situation even exists is because people will not get vaccinated. I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone working with patients in health fields would refuse thereby putting everyone around them in jeopardy. I say call in the senior nursing and medical students and the national guard to pick up the slack.

I would have to be in a life or death situation before it didn’t matter who was working on me otherwise I wouldn’t appreciate having non vaccinated personnel providing my health care if I knew their vaccine status. I wouldn’t trust them and would initiate a law suit if I contracted the disease while under their care if it was traced back to an unvaccinated worker.

Depending on the nature of whatever the proposed procedure is, accredited surgical centers not located in hospitals, urgent care and other such agencies might be able to do what’s required. Last time I needed an ambulatory surgical procedure I didn’t go to the hospital but an off site surgical center and received top notch care. Could be however that they might be short staffed as well.

Quite frankly, that’s why I resent most all unvaccinated individuals because they’ve created a “situation” for everyone.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

5. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member