Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Could Darryl and Patty plug the hole in the wall

Discussion in 'Episode 607 - Heads Up' started by vacinated, Nov 23, 2015.

1. vacinated

vacinated New Member

Darryl and his big truck are heading home. Could he drive the truck into the hole where the fence collapsed. It seems like that could be the setup.

2. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Could be! I'm not sure it's quite that big. The fuel and the RPG's are coming into play next week I think.

3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

They have the truck, the fuel inside and the RPGs. How are they going to use these effectively? This is the question.

Do you fire the RPGs at the walkers directly? If so, this may bring collateral damage to the wall.
    Do you just dump fuel on the herd and burn them? If so, this may just send flaming walkers into the community, making stabbing them more difficult.
    Or, would you just blow the truck horn to lure them away and then burn+RPG them while they get further away from the wall?

I think, Abe+Daryl have to think a little on this one.

4. vacinated

vacinated New Member

I am thinking they need to stop the walkers from coming in because once there are in it would be almost impossible to herd them out. Then try to kill the ones that got in then they could deal with what is outside. The truck would be big enough if they used the length like the fire truck. I just think they need to save Alexandria so they don't have to start looking for another place.

5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I think the RPG will be very useful in the MSF. You could tell that box contained five or six hundred rounds, and the launcher automatically reloads itself.

6. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

They should drive the truck through the wall creating a second even bigger hole, panic, get out RPG in hand and fire at the truck while standing right next to it, creating a huge explosion that levels Alexandria and blow themselves up in the process, roll the credits leaving all the viewers really disappointed, The End.

Then play that Liberty Mutual commercial talking about "maybe you should have done a little more research on them."

#6 8307c4, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Do you think there was 5-600 rounds of RPG ammo? I didn't think it looked like that much, but admit I didn't pay that much attention. Also, are you talking about the RPG reloading itself? I didn't think that was possible. I thought each projectile had to be manually inserted.

8. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Does anyone else think the "help" on the walkie talkie last week will turn out to be Rick or someone from Alexandria after the wall is breached? This will lead to the Daryl, Abe and Patty coming to the rescue with fuel and rpg rounds. But how much fuel is left in the truck if it was used to torch the forest?

9. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

After the events of yesterday I think it could be Rick on the radio.

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I somehow think that RPG will be used on Wade or similar who seems to have that big truck.

It was a male voice right? Otherwise I think Enid but could be Rick yeah. It did sound very weak and tired! So can be a Rick who been pushed into a house after fighting or a Enid who is stressed out!

11. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it's Eugene.

12. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

There Were 3 or 4 RPG rounds in the crate and each is loaded one at a time,where did anyone see hundreds of rounds?
    No one could possibly carry even 10 i think.

13. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

Good guess! I think so too. ;)

14. KGBdesign

KGBdesign New Member

Does anybody have a link to a quick vid/audio clip of the voice on the radio? I'd like to go back and give it a listen. I delete all my DVR'd episodes right after watching, because I don't need my 3 year old stumbling on them while trying to cue up Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She's kind of a pansy, and I prefer her to sleep through the night without waking up screaming. ;)

15. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

And when it happens, I will start a thread and link back to my post to declare myself a genius.

16. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Lets see fuel and explosives. Sounds like they can do the opposite of "plug" things up.

17. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

The fuel in Patty 1 was used to torch the forest. You can see it in the background with open ports as the trio is marching Daryl away from the campfire location.

PATTY002 is full. That's why the trio went back for her.

18. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Someone else please hurry up and make a crude joke about the title of this thread so that I don't have to. I'm just barely restraining myself. :zombies_lol:

19. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure all you have to do to reload the rocket launcher is point it at the ground.

20. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Just plug the hole in the wall with Daryl.