Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Could Darryl and Patty plug the hole in the wall

Discussion in 'Episode 607 - Heads Up' started by vacinated, Nov 23, 2015.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

You mean like, is Daryl going to plug Aaron's hole?

2. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Patty would make a nice buttplug for Derle's anus

• Like Like x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Well, when the towel falls, its makes a hole in the fence that extends both to the left and right, with the tower debris in the middle. So I'd be hard to block with a single truck. Plus if they were able to even reach the hole, that would probably mean most of the walkers were inside already, and they'd just be locking them in.

4. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Could you imagine a hilarious scenario where they fire the RPG at some walkers and they blow them to bits, but one random flying walker head comes flying at the RPG shooter and then it bites them on the face!?!? lol.

I seriously think about that happening ALL the time. What's even funnier, is I have no idea why.

6. Al Davis is back

I'm not sure I am volunteering to block the hole with the truck. You may block the hole but you are completely surrounded by walkers. Then what? You are in a coffin. It looked like a lot were pouring through the hole at a pretty quick pace. The only way you do that is if you KNOW there are people still in Alexandria that will take out the walkers inside the perimeter. Too risky for me.

I was thinking Daryl could lead more away in the truck (honking) with the extra gas leaking out. He bails and then the other two RPG the truck. You have a huge explosion a way from the wall. The close walkers are toast. This could distract the other walkers towards the fire and away from the surviving group. It could thin out the herd some. I'm not sure that helps the situation or starts a giant fire everywhere. Actually, I think the group gets to the sewer to escape. There was no real reason to show that in the earlier episode.

7. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

8. Mariuch

Mariuch New Member

I do believe the hundreds of RPG rounds and self loading was a reference to like Hershels never ending shotgun ammo in Season 2. ;)

9. Berry

Berry Member

Alright, they don't want to plug any holes, at least until the Walkers are gone.

Bring Patty, see the horde, lay on the horn until they really start turning to follow the sound. Let them follow Patty back to the quarry, start a bonfire, call it a day.

You don't want to start fires or blow things up near town.

Rick and Spencer have already mentioned getting vehicles to lead the Walkers away, so they've just been waiting for Daryl to come back and do just that. There is no reason to change the plan, as long as Daryl is in communication with someone who knows what the plan was. (If it's Eugene, hopefully he heard that part of the scheme).

10. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

The only hole Darryl likes to fill is a glory hole......

11. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

How about take the truck right outside the ASZ, turn it around so you can leave without doing so later, and laying on the air horn until all the walkers start coming out? Then KEEP laying on the horn and driving slowly away. If you want to be fancy, maybe you could lead them back into the quarry, while on the way making the horn stay on permanently, Then run to the other side of the quarry where the intact trucks are, wait until a ton of walkers are surrounding the truck, and RPG it.

The last part is assuming the truck is still full of fuel, of course.

12. Morgotha

LOL, Sorry, if I had read your post fiirst, I wouldn't have bothered posting myself.

13. Berry

Berry Member

Lol, great minds think alike (as long as they agree with me ;) ).

14. Morgotha

Absolutely! :)

You know, it's funny about burning the walkers: a couple years ago anyone who suggested setting them on fire was ridiculed, as that would just make burning walkers which would be a bad idea (and probably still is if you live in a wooden house). However, now that the show has shown it to be effective, if you can isolate the walkers in something like a quarry, it seems like a pretty safe way to dispose of them.

15. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Can people stop calling him Darryl or Darrel. lol

I don't think it'll be a permanent replacement but maybe.

16. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Ok. Thanks. I missed that.

17. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Me, too. Someone else posted that earlier somewhere. :)