Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Could Morgan be the one feeding the walkers?

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Infected' started by Brendamn, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Brendamn

Brendamn Member

if youve seen the deleted scene of morgan and rick, it puts the whole " clear " thing into perspective, now we know hes slated to return in season 4, but how do we know not as a villian? just a thought.[video=youtube;6NYD0xKj1Fo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NYD0xKj1Fo[/video]

2. tink

tink Well-Known Member

He's not feeding the walkers. He's killing the walkers. Along with the survivors.

3. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

Morgan did use rats as bait to attract (and the kill) walkers, so it is not outside the realm of possibility. Question is, what would be his motive for doing so?

#3 Stuff&Thangs, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  4. EnglishLad96

EnglishLad96 Member

No, he knows Rick is in a 'prison' and wouldnt want to kill Rick now he knows he is alive.
    The prison is also very far from Ricks home town.
    Think before you post a thread mate

5. Brendamn

Brendamn Member

aye mate, think outside the box for a minute, its to obvious that the governor is doing this, plus its not that far, michonne rick and carl made the trip in a few hours.

6. EnglishLad96

EnglishLad96 Member

Its not 'obvious' the governor is doing this.
    It could be governor, the hunters possibly, that bob stooky fella.
    And Morgan wouldnt want to kill Rick, and wouldnt leave his home town

7. Brendamn

Brendamn Member

i mean the guy is gone hes completely lost it hes admitted to killing good people he even stabbed rick, hes not the same morgan from the comics by any means at all.

8. tink

tink Well-Known Member

He baited the zombies in order to kill them. He kills. He would not feed the zombies, because he wants them all dead.

9. EnglishLad96

EnglishLad96 Member

He tried to kill rick before he 'realised' it was rick
    Deleted scenes are not considered canon either.
    And Morgan said he wasnt leaving his home town because he has to 'clear'

10. cdrei

cdrei New Member

From the start, I assumed that Morgan was a nod to The Last Man on Earth, starring Vincent Price. I was even more convinced of this by his transformation in season three, where he is behaving exactly like one of the "LaMOE's" described by Max Brooks, in World War Z. He is playing out the Last Man on Earth role. I'm assuming he'll continue on this path, somehow. That might put him into direct conflict with a colony or group of survivors. But... I'm guessing.

Here, I wish I knew the comics. I would be interested in how the TV and comic versions of the character differ. I quite like Morgan, even once he's gone a bit crazy.

11. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

When they found him he wasn't in the best position. Lost both of his wife and his son to this crazy world. He killed all those walkers in order to clear them, he wasn't feeding them or making friends with them. Before Rick left, Morgan remembered him and probably acknowledged that both helped each other a lot. Rick even invited him to join them. So Morgan knows Rick is friendly and if they ever meet again I'm sure they will be on the same side, not against each other. There is no reason for Morgan to jeopardize the prison with doing such things.

12. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why would anyone ever think anything other then this..See Above.

13. Al Davis is back

I think its Carl. He likes to take chances, thinks he's invincible, and no adult ever know where he is.

14. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Him not being in the prison totally debunks this right away. Not to mention it would require so much forced explanation it would eb ridiculous. Morgan has never even been to the prison and isn't hostile towards Rick anymore.

15. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I'm sticking with Carol. I bet Lizzie finds her doing something fishy and Carol convinces her not to tell. Probably really unlikely to happen but could be interesting. I just don't see the motive Carol would have to do it. That's the only flaw in my prediction.

16. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

No, not Morgan. More likely it is some soft-hearted person who is delusional about walkers -- the same way that Hershel was (recall his talk about the "atrocities" and his belief they would be cured, his feeding them in the barn; the same way that the Gov and Milton were about Penny, believing there was a remnant of the old personality. It drives me nuts that nobody -- not Rick, not Andrea -- told them about what they saw at the CDC -- only the brainstem re-animates, nothing else.

My money for the traitor is the 12 year old or some other Woodburian who is similarly ill-informed about the physiological effects of "walker-itis". I don't think it is a plant from the Governor. Instead, the Governor will be another threat that ads to the mayhem. He will do so out of sheer, megalomanical evil and revenge. That is, if Michonne can't get him first. It's bothersome that nobody else at Team Prison recognizes he is still a threat.

17. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Just rewatching episode 401, and now I think it's the little girl.

18. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

That makes a lot of sense. Didn't think of that.

19. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Completely wrong. it's the...other little girl.

20. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Yeah that's who I meant. ;)

The one who gives Carl a hard time.