Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Countdown to Veebs Epic Comic-Con Rickgasm 2016

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jeebs, Jul 19, 2015.

1. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

[MENTION=75261]VickGrimes[/MENTION] and I don't know if our unbridled enthusiasm can be contained within the confines of one thread, but we're going to damn well try, as we countdown to Epic Comic-Con Rickgasm 2016.

Countdown To Summer of Veebs Epic Comic-Con Rickgasm

If you're not interested in talking about Rick Grimes, oogling Rick Grimes, fantasizing about Rick Grimes, or reading the nonsensical stream-of-consciousness of Shameless Rick Fangirls, then you've probably ventured into the wrong thread. Feel free to join in and leave some love, or roll your eyes and click away.

Let the countdown begin!

[​IMG]

2. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I have literally been counting down the minutes already, and now I no longer have to since we have our very own fancy schmancy official countdown courtesy of GeoCities circa 1996. I literally don't think it can get any better than this.

I can already tell this will be the perfect place to contain our Rickgasming, only 12 months and 1 day to go. Jeebs, we're home.

3. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

Even Rick loves our new home.

[​IMG]

4. VickGrimes

[​IMG]

Who else is going to join us?

5. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

Yes! The more the merrier!

Required: Intense love for Rick, the unhealthier the better; sense of humor; time to kill; patience for long countdowns

Preferred: An opening on your calendar for July 21-24, 2016; stalking experience; a willingness to do something you might regret

6. VickGrimes

I'd like to add: bail money and contact information for a good lawyer. You also have to be willing to wait in a line for more than 24 hours just so Rick can look in your general direction. You will breathe the same air, I promise it will be worth it. He might even wave at you and the thousands of other people pushing you to get a closer look with their selfie stick. You may want to have a physical before the event to make sure your heart can withstand the possibility of running into a shirtless Andrew Lincoln at the Hotel Del pool.

7. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. VickGrimes

Just imagine this walking towards you...but with less clothing.

[​IMG]

Sweet dreams :p

9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Wow! I see the 2 of you even have a shipping name, Veebs! congrats! So Rick is fine to look at, but I have to admit, I'd rather see his brother, the dirty redneck. In the interest of purely scientific research, I'm going to add this thread to my follow, you know, just in case some interesting eye candy is posted, and monitor your obsession, um err... devotion to your man. Please feel free to post some 'family' pics with his 'brother.' Don't let your real-life men get too jealous, make sure to point out to them the more you work yourself up over Rick, the more they 'benefit'. In fact, if you can persuade them to actually wear a Rick mask, they could act as stand ins to practice on for when you get to meet the real deal. You go gurls!

10. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

This is the best! Thanks, Zmom :) We joke all the time that Rick is the best aphrodisiac, so our hubbys don't mind too much ;) But I like the Rick mask idea! :zombies_lol:

And you know we're ALWAYS up for some brother pics!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. VickGrimes

Feel free to Normgasm to your heart's content! You know we'd love some Rickyl up in hurr. This is really just Rick thread meets random daily chit chat so we can discuss the possibility that we may just be able to attend Comic-Con next year and be within the same vicinity of the man himself. Like Jeebs said, my hubby doesn't mind because he gets to reap the rewards of my thirst. No Rick mask yet, but he does sometimes attempt the accent ;)

12. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Oh, me, me! :D
    I love this new thread already

13. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

YASSS! That was one of the first things we said when we came up with this idea - [MENTION=77042]Hedwig[/MENTION] HAS to come with us!

#13 jeebs, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  14. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

Just think, we'll be able to tell this story to our grandkids someday:

[​IMG]

15. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

As much as I worship..er I mean love Rick Grimes I can't bring myself to stalk him. I love my boyfriend too much lol.
    But anywhere there is Rick love, I am there in an instant.

16. VickGrimes

Haha, no real stalking is involved! Just two old married ladies meeting up at Comic-Con is hopes of getting a glimpse of RMFG in the flesh. We'll be in a sea of 130,000 other people, so what's the worst that could happen? Actually, I don't think I want to know the answer to that...

I'm happy you'll join us in here! Just another space to help us keep (or lose?) our sanity.

17. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

Noooo, no actual stalking! We just like to joke around. :zombies_lol:

18. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

Hey, this isn't Rick related but this is our thread so who cares! ;)

The Hardest Clueless Trivia Questions, Ever

I got most of these right! Had no idea what Cher's last name was on her report card, and I forgot that she mispronounced Spartacus.

I know I said that 10 Things was the best 90s teen movie, but I forgot about Clueless! And Can't Hardly Wait :)

19. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Omg yes! I'm so in :D

lets make that 3 married old ladies ;) maybe things change when you are married- my husband makes fun of my Rick and Daryl obsessions but is basically ok with it. I think he was a little worried I was going to try to use my 30 second photo op with Norman to try and seduce him, buts alas, that fell through.

i can respect that, keep in the dignity intact ;)

i haven't watched this forever, I'll probably fail miserably! I loved Dead Man on Campus and Idle Hands as well, so funny.

20. frawniemae

frawniemae Well-Known Member

I'm along for the ride! As long as we get some Rickyl in here, I'm good! Gotta have my Daryl but I'll happily share him with Rick! I may not have anything to add on a regular basis but trust me...I'll read every post! Continue with the countdown!!