Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Counterpart to Morgan - Deanna worst leader.

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Ionut, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Several people here seem to disagree with me, so clearly they also think they'd know what to do in a ZA. Actually, I don't see the ZA as that much different than any other major disaster. What you should do immediately is basically the same.

2. Morgotha

You'd be welcome, as long as you are willing to work as much as the family does.

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It has to be bean dip, or I'm out.

4. Morgotha

There are signs leading to every community and town in the country. I don't see why raiders would be drawn particularly to an unfinished condo complex. As I said earlier, several different methods of protecting one's town have been tried by different people, including having guards with assault rifles, and patrols to kill off anyone nearby, and NONE of them have worked. Why is Deanna a worse leader than other people who have failed?

5. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Actually most people are saying that they wouldn't know how to do everything perfectly in a ZA but that Rick was doing the best that he could with the information that he had.

No way would I want to spend a ZA sitting in your farts.

6. Neuropyramidal

I don't fart. I hold them in until my belly button becomes an outtie.

7. Morgotha

Wait a minute now. I've NEVER said I'd do things perfectly in a ZA, but I would do some things differently than Rick. I don't see what's wrong with that.

8. CoyoteTWD

Not a bad idea. Hold them in and use them for jet propulsion to get away from sticky situations. Bean dip it is then.

Well you've said that Rick is terrible leader and pointed out everything he should have done differently. I'm not sure I see the distinction.

9. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

The implication is that the CDC would have already had a cure for this in their large repetoire of vaccines for all of the communicable diseases they protect us from. You're acting like planning for people rising from the dead is not logical in a world where people are rising from the dead.

10. Neuropyramidal

Haven't you heard? A huge wall that wasn't your idea, combined with luck, makes you a good leader who knows how to keep everyone alive. Just accept it. :p

11. VickGrimes

What am I even doing here?!

12. Neuropyramidal

Helping entertain rational people. I salute you.

13. VickGrimes

I should just stick to the Veebs thread where I belong.

14. CoyoteTWD

Well, billions of years ago Earth was bombarded by meteors and cells began to appear on Earth. At first these cells were not oxygen producing but eventually they evolved to use water in their photosynthesis process to produce oxygen. Eventually more complex cells evolved, then fungi, then vertebrates. Fish grew teeth and before you know it, dinosaurs were roaming the Earth. Yada, Yada, yada, evolution, yada, yada, yada, the dodo goes extinct. And then your mom and dad met and created you.

Oh wait, did you mean "why are you here in this thread today?". I'm guessing bored on a Sunday like me.

15. VickGrimes

Your response is more logical than any other reason I may have ended up in here. I must just be a glutton for punishment.

In other news, I know who I am going to be looking for when the ZA hits - you can purify my water and talk to me about the meaning of life :)

16. CoyoteTWD

If I have you you and [MENTION=79762]jeebs[/MENTION] to make me laugh and entertain me, the ZA wouldn't be that bad. And you know where to find me. I'll be at Morgotha's house with the bean dip. I hope someone remembers to bring the chips.

17. VickGrimes

Coyoveebs Takes the ZA, I can see it now <3

The only problem is, I really would have to travel across the country to find you girls, which as we know would not be possible during end of times. I maybe could make it to rural Kansas though, I heard that's where all the cool kids go anyway.

18. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

They would be drawn to it out of mere curiosity. For example then, how did the wolves find Noah's community? I doubt they pulled out a map and decided to visit the place. They obviously came across it and noticed people were surviving inside the walls. So eventually one of two things would've happened; the wolves would find Alexandria or the mega herd would surround the walls and eventually get inside via the weaker areas.

Either way, Alexandria would have not been safe forever, and when that time came, Deanna would feel like a fool for pretending they could all have a normal life.

19. CoyoteTWD

The rest of the world should be very afraid.

Just click your heels three times. I hear that works.

20. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Your kidding right? So a hurricane or tornado is akin to people wanting to eat you? And if THATS not enough, you have other "humans" who want to kill you for your pack of matches and can of peas? And every "major disaster" calls for different escape/precautionary measures, for example, tornado's = underground shelter, floods = go to high ground, hurricanes = higher ground, inland shelter, fire = pray for water or run, dead people wanting to eat you = f*cken run or learn to kill. Yeah, i see the resemblance.

Raiders would be drawn to every sign of life and if none existed they would STILL search cuz they're Raiders,,,thats what they do. The reason Deanna is a worse leader is so simple. ALL she had was her walls. Thats it. She deliberately had weapons hidden and put away, she sent out inept and unprepared people for runs (ie. her idiot son and his bigger idiot friend Nicolas). Deanna is a politician. From the onset of her introduction on the show her facade is cracking. If SHE knows she isnt/wasn't a good leader, why cant you? For every loss she incurs, her son, husband, townspeople she was responsible for, a crack appears. Clearly evident in tonight's episode. So if there ever was a ZA, the LAST person i would look to or follow is a politician. Nope, give me the trigger happy, gun toting, kill first and ask questions later Rick type anyday.

You belong in every thread. This one especially. Needs all the Rick love/obsession you can dish out.