Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Cover Art with Additional Info

Discussion in 'Volume 21: All Out War - Part 2' started by Tony Davis, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Heck, all anyone has to do now is scratch him with a barb to do it right. I say just walk up act like a killing blow is coming, and then just poke him with a barb and send him on his way. Perfection, and just chock full of irony. :)

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The covers are often meant to be misleading. This is just a montage of characters so the shadow holding Lucille could still be Negan himself [although without his jacket on, by the looks], and Negan may never even be in that cowering pose, or he could take up that pose in a mocking manner. I guess we won't know for another couple of months. ;)

3. Alvin Ashcraft

Alvin Ashcraft New Member

I would love it to be Rick, but to me it looks like a sleeveless female arm holding Lucille. Could be Andrea getting revenge for Rick's death or Maggie for Glenn's.

4. Alvin Ashcraft

Alvin Ashcraft New Member

Carl = Neo. Who would be Morpheus? Maybe Jesus?

5. Ricktatorship80

I bet that's Rick holding Lucille, about to kill Negan with his own weapon.

6. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

He did promise him. And what kind of man would Rick be if he did not keep his promises? :p

Really, I bet he gives lucille to Maggie.

7. Ricktatorship80

Also to me, Negans facial expression looks like he's shocked/surprised......maybe surprised that Rick is still alive. Plus the obvious bat being held in the left hand.

Either way, its gonna be awesome.

8. Ricktatorship80

Also to me, Negans facial expression looks like he's shocked/surprised......maybe surprised that Rick is still alive. Plus the obvious bat being held in the left hand.

Either way, its gonna be awesome.

9. Pyramid

Pyramid New Member

My money is on Maggie holding the bat. She's going to gave her revenge for Glenn being killed by Negan.

10. cpump

cpump Member

Id say Negan kills Dwight in 125 , Carl will be the one to tzke Negan outfinal prediction haha

11. Something2Fear

Random thought: Dwight is the one holding Lucille. During the midst of the battle, Carl spots Dwight and shoots him from behind, saving Negan. I haven't thought of what happens next because its more of a random thought that popped in my head than an actual theory.

12. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I still think Dwight gets killed by Aaron. It's going to really piss me off if someone kills Dwight after he didn't infect the arrow because Rick was too stupid and lazy to explain his deep cover.

Next issue needs to have Rick, if uninfected, giving a BIG speech to everyone about how Dwight was undercover and heroically gave them an advantage by making Negan assume he died. But then someone might spread the info to Negan, so IDK. I want Dwight to liiive though.

13. Wert

Wert Member

Huh, they wouldn't show negan's death on the cover... ITSHA TURP!!

14. TheGreatOnion

TheGreatOnion Well-Known Member

The person holding the bat on the cover is actually

15. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Calling it now. That is Carl on the cover both pasted front and center, and holding Lucille. Please be the case, I want to see that so badly.

16. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

It's lilly. She shows up shoots Maggie and then kills negan and is never seen again. :p

17. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

No no, it is ---- JUDITH!

She survived the prison and has been fighting her way up to DC, tracking her Father and Brother for revenge over leaving her.

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

And who is with her? That's right Daryl. He and Rick will be extremely close friends without any explanation and it is just accepted by everyone.

19. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Of course, who else would have been able to teach her how to track? I guess Rick will feel really foolish that he did not even bother to go check on his daughter when the prison fell, but he will have to deal with that at the end of a sawed-off Double-barreled baby bottle... Assuming he can say anything that will soften her hard heart after all this time.

20. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Probably not. I didn't expect to see Carl's eye implanted into her forehead. I guess that was the only way to keep his scent for so long.