Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Cover Art with Additional Info

Discussion in 'Volume 21: All Out War - Part 2' started by Tony Davis, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I don't know why would they put Carl in the middle and on the right in shadows holding a bat, even though it would have been great if he actually kills Negan.

But somehow I think it's Andrea or Dwight. Maybe even Rick, who knows.

2. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

It's not impossible. They did that mirror image of Dwight about to shot Rick just a couple issues back and it happened and I certainly didn't think it would.

Still, it could be an unrelated shadow of Negan at some other point and Carl could still kill him. Who knows?

3. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I would like that. Carl has always been one of possible killers to me when everything started with Negan.

4. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Carl is the only killer. It's his destiny damnit!

5. Ricktatorship80

I'm sticking to my prediction that its Rick MUTHA F'N Grimes holding the bat.....about to split Negans skull open.

6. Elvis_Mazur

Elvis_Mazur Member

Would be more fitting if it were Maggie avenging Glenn's death.

7. Pyramid

Pyramid New Member

Bingo. That's exactly who I think is holding the bat.

8. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

My prediction is that it's Rick holding that bat. Rick told Negan he'd kill him and Negans reply was "Your best f*cking chance in right now. Stand up and put a knife into my throat, drive an axe into my face." Well, so far, Rick put a knife into his throat. I know Lucille isn't an axe per say, but come on, who wouldn't use Lucille over an axe to kill Negan?

Can't wait to find out!

9. Psy

Psy Member

what if the saviors dont do anything. Sure seemed like that Negans own people feared him and hated him(not all tho) and Dwight might just step in and tell then to stop when they are about to shot Rick. Bashing on Negan and Saviors go to them selves with Dwight and they end up working with hilltop.

10. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

That could happen, but I doubt it. This has to go out with a bang. There wouldn't be a reason for Rick's best group of hand to hand fighters about to strike from the bushes if everyone was going to join Rick. I see a big shoot out, a major death or 2, and then Negan's end.

11. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I hope it's Carl or Maggie, but I think it'll be Dwight. The arm and body shape look like him.

12. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

I still don't understand why Negan named his bat Lucille. I mean really? It's a bat xD

13. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Butt It's a smoking hot bat. Smoking hot bats deserve a name

14. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Personally, i'm still holding out hope that some chain of events allows Carl to be the one who bashes Negan's head in with the bat. it's definitely a male, and definitely wearing a sleeveless shirt, so that pretty much narrows it down to Dwight or Carl, and imo, that doesn't look like a muscular dwight arm. looks like a Carl arm. which is fine by me-- i still want dwight to eat shit and die for killing Abraham.

15. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I'm pulling for Carl still as well. In fact, the point Rick made to tell him to stay out of it almost confirms it to me. How often has that lad followed instructions?

16. HondaS2kXD

Well, let's see...

"Carl, stay in the house." No.

"Carl, don't go outside. Stay safe." No.

"Carl, don't hide under random mattresses in Negan's truck so you can go to his base and make a daring and badass attempt to kill him, which will be thwarted only by the fact that kirkman doesn't know shit about guns." No.

List goes on.

So... "Carl, whatever you do, please don't bash Negan's skull in with a baseball bat covered in barbed wire. And definitely don't sing you are my sunshine while doing it. And if at all avoidable, dont go into an epic monologue before it. And no matter what happens, don't make negan watch as you also kill Dwight first."

Hehe.
    [fingers crossed]

17. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Save for the Dwight killing, I think him singing the same song he was forced to sing in his "Office" would be poetic and really badass. Make it so...

18. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect to change your opinion on Dwight and I respect your opinion, but I ask you to consider- what, exactly, was so terrible about killing Abraham, forgetting that he was a popular character. Because, it's not like he just sniped him. They had lost some of their own, and returned the favor.

In a lot of ways, I almost consider Dwight a darker version of Rick. Both men have done horrible things, for the right reasons, and then a few horrible things just to get some payback. (Rick and group tearing apart the cannibals) I don't know exactly why he thinks he can't protect Sherry without playing this whole game, but this is something I hope we get more of an explanation on in future issues. So far we have "Negan would've killed her!" and "the saviors would take my head". I mean, where the **** is Sherry, for one thing. I have this feeling Negan already killed her, I just don't see a happy sunny reunion next issue. But who knows.

It is the zombie apocalypse. You gotta survive. And Dwight must be doing something right if he's lasted this long. I almost think he and Rick are just moles that came out of different sides- and they're learning to respect each other. Hopefully that will continue further on.

19. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

It's Negan people. He's suicidal!

20. HondaS2kXD

People fighting in an opposing enemy army might not necessarily be bad people... But when they open fire on friendly forces, i say f*ck'em. They've crossed the line. Open fire, and if they attempt to surrender, keep right on firing.

And killing Abraham wasn't the only thing. He would've killed carl had negan not stopped him. And I still say shooting Rick was a stupid move. Even if he'd dunked the bolt in sanitizer, because of the way crossbows work, the process of launching it SHOULD have mucked it. Rick is alive because of sheer luck. Ideally, Dwight should have missed Rick and said, "see? I told you the muck would mess with my accuracy." OR grown a pair and just shot negan with it. Even Milton from TV had more guts standing up against the governor. And at least he TRIED to stab him.

To each their own, I guess. The walking dead is in a class of one when it comes to creating ambiguity to argue about. Lol. I STILL fight with people over Carl shooting jody. (Needed to be done)