Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Crazy Lizzy

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Infected' started by Tdog, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Tdog

Tdog Member

"She's not weak, she's just messed up".

Is this girl going to become a danger to the group? I've learned that nothing on the walking dead happens by accident. Everything seems to forshadow something. Even that scene where she takes carol's knife was random. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of crazy Lizzy and Nick.

2. Daryl<3

Daryl<3 Member

I think she was the one feeding the walkers, because she obviously cared about Nick so I could see her feeding him and making sure he was taken care of. I could be wrong though /:

3. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

It could go either way. Either she's just an innocent but messed up girl, who thinks Walkers can make good friends or there is something seriously wrong with her and she wants to live with walkers and she'll end up doing (or already did) something pretty bad that will put everyone in danger.

4. littleangelv

littleangelv Member

I too think its Lizzie!!!! I can see her getting bit because she cared too much.

5. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I really think it's her but it could be someone even more unexpecting.
    I still think Lizzie will do some crazy things later this season that are done in the comics.

6. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

It might be. She is suspicious. If I were them, especially Carol, I'd keep an eye on her.

7. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

Agreed. She could be dangerous or she could also be harmless, innocent girl. Either way Carol took on a big responsibility and now she has to stand by it.

8. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Yes. She knows what happened with Sofia and now she must fight for it. Carol has changed a lot, I can see that.

9. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I definitely think that line was a hint at things to come with Lizzie. Her sister didn't say she was 'weak', or 'upset', or 'weird'...she specifically said 'messed up'. That sounds like the foreshadowing of a disturbed individual in the group's midst.

10. sandeer28

sandeer28 New Member

I think Lizzie is the one that killed Karen and Dave and Carol just covered for her. I find her behavior kinda disturbing.