Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Criticism for "Dead Weight"

Discussion in 'Episode 407 - Dead Weight' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 20, 2013.

1. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

UK TWD fan here.This episode was shown here last night.

I've liked all the episodes in this season so far, including this one with the Gov at his psychotic worst/best. They have shown us a tank - and never in the annals of TV drama have they subsequently failed to use such a weapon! The Gov is too big a character to co-exist with Rick's group so I'll keep watching to see how it resolves itself.

I'm also hoping that the 7000 strong herd of walkers makes another appearance staggering through the woods towards the prison at some point. If the herd was on a narrow road the the tank would make a very good walker pulping machine...

But never having read the comics I don't know which way the plots will go, which is one of the reasons why I like the show. Just gimme my walker pulping machine scene and I'll be a happy man!

2. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Loved the scene of the pile of walkers under the rear wheels of Daryl's supplies run car !!

My only complaint for that scene it is didn't go long enough..

3. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

Imagine trundling slowly down that road in a 50 tonne tank. Bones crunching, mildly startled looks on the walkers rotting faces. The survivors would idiotically follow its noisy engine so that it could do it again.

It would have to be handled 'tastefully' though, or it could end up totally hilarious! Like your gif.

Maybe the plot writers won't do that scene as it could rapidly descend into self parody?

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

A tank would have made short work of a herd of walkers !

5. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

It would be a zombie genre classic IMO.

Have to go now, leave The walking Dead as I have The Walking Dog to exercise...

6. WalkingDog

WalkingDog Member

I appreciate being walked. Thanks!

7. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

You're welcome. (however, my dog is called Dexter, after you know who...)

I didn't get my walker mashing tank scene though :Grin:

(We saw episode 8 last Friday here in England)