Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Criticisms for "Internment"

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Internment' started by Stuff&Thangs, Nov 7, 2013.

1. slyd00d

slyd00d Active Member

That's a redundant complaint considering all of the overly enthusiastic Daryl fans...but it is a "Like"-magnet that's for sure.

2. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

He was joking.

3. slyd00d

slyd00d Active Member

I am too.

4. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I've noticed you've been saying that quite often

5. Stuff&Thangs

Have I? I did not even notice.

6. VirusZ

VirusZ Member

The car door.... Open or shut, shut or open, NOT BOTH!! Thats my complaint.

#146 VirusZ, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  7. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Too much Daryl

• Like Like x 1
  8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Sorry, but sometimes the truth sounds like talking down. Get over it.

9. slyd00d

slyd00d Active Member

Are you trying to commit reputation suicide? Brace yourself brother, for the scorn of Daryl fans knows no bounds. 0_0

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

lol, you're not very good with sarcasm are you? For someone trying to sound so pompous you should probably have made a better first impression. ;)

11. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Come at me Daryl fans

12. slyd00d

slyd00d Active Member

I got your back, Tyler.

13. tink

tink Well-Known Member

14. Stuff&Thangs

Daryl must die a painful, unforgiving, merciless death.

*Waits*

15. mfinley

mfinley Member

Whether there are weapons left in houses or the weapons have been moved, the long and short of it is that the 400 million weapons and 40 billion rounds of ammo in the US didn't just disappear, they still exist, whether some of the them were taken out of the house and ended up in somebodies truck or on their bodies, in a tent, in the trunk of their car, in a back pack or where ever they end up, they still end up there, they didn't go away, they just moved.

16. maya15

maya15 Member

If you are saying that the current number of firearms means that there are more than enough guns and ammo for the rest of their life, I am not opposed to that at all. As I stated, I don`t know much about the subject, and I have no reason to not believe you on that.

But, does the mere fact that there are large quantities of weapons out there automatically means unlimited supply for them? In theory, yes, but where are those guns? Unless they are not in one place, like a police station in episode one, or prison armory, or some shop still not robbed, it would have been considerably more difficult to find them, don`t you think?

17. WalkingDog

WalkingDog Member

It's impossible to tell who is being serious and who is not. In the name of "realism" is the same reason I'm told by countless here that we have to sit around at one site for a full season at a time.

18. mfinley

mfinley Member

no harder than any other activity in the ZA that was easier before , finding cars that run, gasoline, medical supplies, food etc..

Morgan as one man and his kid, certainly had no trouble ammassing the massive firearm and ammo supply that Rick took a tiny part of to create the prisons current supply

19. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Morgan took the majority of his firearm and ammo supply from the police station, right where Rick showed him it was. In that same episode Rick talked about knowing where most of the guns were and who had them, but that it would take too long.

Also, ammo does not last forever. Especially if it's left laying around in a very high humidity area.

20. mfinley

mfinley Member

If morgan got all of that from that tiny little towns police station, I want to be a cop there, as that would go down in history as the most extremley supplied police station in the history of world.

In addition, Rick filled up one large bag from his police station clearing it out, he left it outside the tank in the next episode and it was recovered later in another episode.

I'm shooting ammo from the 1950s in some of my military WWII era fireams with no issues as are tens of thousands of military firearms collectors.

You guys can go on all you want about any excuse you want to come up with, but they are just fantasy excuses with no basis of reality. Believe what you want based on comic books or believe what the real world of living in a country with 400 million firearms in private hands and 40 billion rounds of ammo in private hands is.

#160 mfinley, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013