Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Criticisms for "The Grove"

Discussion in 'Episode 414 - The Grove' started by Stuff&Thangs, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

Yeah, a lot of the writing this season has made no sense. Sad, because this show use to have excellent writing.

2. eshlemon

eshlemon Member

In the episode the 2nd floor window breaks and Sasha sees Maggie lying on the ground, on Talking Dead Lauren Cohan stated she filmed scenes showing how she ended up there that got cut because of time constraints. Possibly something similar happened here in which the story's middle gets chopped, and leaves us with nonsensical story lines.

3. Kingston50

Kingston50 Well-Known Member

Yeah you may be right because she did say something about her scene being edited. I have a feeling that many scenes were cut and spliced together. There is also the ongoing issue that Maggie hasn't mentioned Beth at all. Some of the writing really has me scratching my head.

4. eshlemon

eshlemon Member

Beth who? Love the show, but giving me a bald spot too. We got Judith's bloody car seat for Rick and Carl, maybe there is something at prison we missed on Beth for Maggie.

5. smobller

smobller New Member

Poor acting

The two younger sisters easily take home the worst acting of the whole season. Quite displeasing. Furthermore towards the end, your can see when Tyrese and Carol were leaving the barn, they actually forgot to take Judith! Come on directors. How can you be making money when you left that poor baby in the barn. Anyone else feels this?

6. TyberiusFox

TyberiusFox Well-Known Member

Where? At the very end of the episode?

7. CrazyLizzie

CrazyLizzie Member

Lizzie and Mika's death :/

8. JoeTzu

JoeTzu Active Member

I believe Tyrese has her swaddled in a baby backpack.