Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Crossing back to TWD?

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Sharpie61, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I really don't see this happening anytime real soon. This could be like "going to DC', but end up somewhere else.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Well the show has now officially been renewed for a season 5 so even if they do try to go to D.C. it will take them awhile to get there and probably have a lot of adventures along the way.

With all the transition that is going on in TWD right now I definitely could see them considering bringing as many familiar faces as possible back into TWD and Morgan and Alicia (who does have a significant fan base) would be prime candidates).

What I could see happening wait until the new group of people in Fear have some time to build their own audience and then let them carry Fear and then transition the familiar faces of Morgan and Alicia into TWD.

6. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

By "lots of adventures along the way", we'll likely see:

• Morgan seesawing from "all life is precious" to "I've got to clear".
    • Alicia scheming to kill Charlie.
    • Charlie becoming a sociopath, but Morgan (who isn't the picture of mental health) insists the group can bring her back.
    • June reveals she goes by other names besides Naomi and Laura.
    • Morgan lose people, and then he loses himself.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I actually believe that a crossover is a good idea. The walking dead has struggled for years to develop new characters. They don't want to stray too far from the main cast that they have already developed for long enough to give proper development to new characters. With a crossover, they have extra time to tell a characters story on a different platform before incorporating them into the show. this tactic could pay off in the long run as the main show benefits from having a larger, better developed cast of characters

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think they're just using all of the DC stuff to get Morgan to commit to his current Fear group. Alicia even made a point about him staying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Probably that is the case now. But I do think they will always keep this card in their pocket to play incase they don't get eight or nine seasons of Fear. We know that it got renewed for a season 5 so we likely won't hear much of it for the rest of season 4. But will be interesting to see if it is brought up again next season.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

With Rick and Maggie exiting the show, and Daryl not being a leader type, Morgan might be the best choice for leading Alexandria.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bentstrider83

bentstrider83 Active Member

Morgan is the new Rick, and Alicia the new Maggie?