Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Curse of Chucky

Discussion in 'Horror Discussion' started by JimmyBones, Jul 23, 2013.

1. MassiveDynamic

MassiveDynamic La Jiggy Jar Jar Doo

it was okay.. not as good as i was expecting. -- About as good as a straight to DVD release can be i guess. There were a couple holes in the story that didnt make any sense, plus there was a couple of camera shots were you could obviously tell it was a child dressed up in the chucky clothes - not an animatronic or CGI.

2. obliviousme

obliviousme Member

I've seen it and yeah, it was scary. But the previous movie is still better. Chucky really ruined me for all things dolls. Whenever i see one, all i think about is an ugly looking doll murderer and it makes me run away or something. *shudders*

3. Lady Nightshade

Lady Nightshade Well-Known Member

I loved Curse probably more than most of the previous movies even though I loved all of them in their own way and own the whole set. It explained a lot of the little gaps that were missing in the story on how it all came to be in the very beginning and it was great seeing Andy again even if it was just for a minute. To this point Bride had been my favorite but this one topped it. Will always love the Chucky franchise no matter how crazy it gets.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Visi0n

Visi0n Member

I thought Chucky looked so fake in this movie, it was a strange one compared to the previous Child's Play movies, I thought some of the old movies were more interesting compared to Curse but it was nice that towards the end of the movie, it filled in the missing gaps of the storyline. I was surprised that a new one was even made, it was so long since they had made the previous movie.

5. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Member

I think this series should of ended years ago. The doll that never dies. That's the true curse of chucky. They keep making more of them,

6. Visi0n

Visi0n Member

You know how it is, directors just keep things rolling and they definitely like to drag things on.

7. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

In my opinion, the Curse of Chucky was a return to what made the original two films good. For whatever reason, they decided they'd drop the seriousness of the original films and go comedy horror with Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky, and those two films buried the franchise. But Curse of Chucky, it has resurrected the franchise and brought it back to its former glory, so I'm looking forward to the sequel, or the alleged sequel. And Chucky is a slasher, slashers always find a way to come back.

That's the cool thing about the genre, they always come back and get revenge.