Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Cut your hair Daryl

Discussion in 'Episode 502 - Strangers' started by RicksDick, Oct 20, 2014.

?

What type of cut should he get?

Poll closed Oct 26, 2014.
  1. Leave it alone

43.1%
  2. Buzz Cut

29.3%
  3. Pony Tail

8.6%
  4. Mullet

6.9%
  5. Mohawk

12.1%
  1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

If he shaved his head bald, everyone would care. There would be soooo many complaint threads about it. :zombies_lol:

2. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

buzz cut would be sweet - and necessary in a world like this. the less hair the better IMO. we know that Rick shaves at some point, so maybe Daryl gets his cut as well.

3. RicksDick

RicksDick Member

Bingo.

4. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

I like long hair.

Most people do not want to watch a ZA in it's natural state where there are ugly (or even average) people with bad teeth by now and hair that looks like this

Which is what it would look like in real life, only dirtier, if you didn't keep it hacked off.

This is TV where the most important thing for survival is not weapons, skills, teamwork, cannibalism, or badassery. Physical attractiveness is the most important thing in keeping you alive. :Grin:

5. Drea

Drea New Member

Who does Maggie's and Carol's hair?...I mean, they've managed to keep their original hair cuts :/

6. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I gave my opinion on it, but it's not like I'm making a topic every day and petitioning to AMC that if Daryl doesn't cut his hair asap I'm going to blow their studio and myself up in protest.

Would Daryl look nicer with short hair to me? Sure, but it's so far down on the list it shouldn't even be bothered with.

(first priority should be DarylxJesus :D)

7. Lt. Col. Cookie

Same haircut, just shorter like in season 2. Still, I can live with it. I'm not expecting him to come out fresh out of the barber shop in the apocalypse.

8. Springsheen

Springsheen Member

Leave it alone. He looks rough and sexy.

9. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

Selfishly, I want to Daryl to go back to short hair. And to learn to pose for photographs without flipping the bird.

10. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Let him copy Eugene's beautiful mullet.

11. Springsheen

Springsheen Member

O____O

12. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

Actually, flipping the bird is appropriate for him. The origin of flipping the middle finger came out of a war between the English and the French over a town. The English were archers, so when the French caught them, they would cut off their middle fingers. Thereafter the English would hold up their middle fingers to show that they could still shoot arrows, the arrows had feathers on them, (just as Daryl's crossbow bolts do) hence the saying "flipping the bird"

As for Daryl's hair, I like it short, where you can see more of his beautiful eyes, and his face, but I also like it long, it makes him look mysterious and very sexy. Norman Reedus could cut his hair like Homer f*cking Simpson and I'd still find him, and all of his quirks very attractive.

13. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

Actually, Norman flipping the bird is appropriate to the character he plays. The origin of flipping the bird came from a war between the English and the French over some town. The English were archers and when they were taken prisoner, the French would cut off their middle fingers so they could no longer shoot their bows. The English won of course, and they would hold up their middle fingers to show that they could still shoot their bow. Since the arrows were made with bird feathers (like the bolts of Daryl's crossbow) They called it "flipping the bird", and the character of Daryl still has his fingers. :)

As for Normans hair, I like it short where you can see his face, and his beautiful eyes now hidden by that hair. I also like it long, it makes him look mysterious, and very 'bad boy' sexy. Truth be told, he could cut his hair like Homer f*cking Simpson and I would still find him, and all of his little quirks extremely attractive.

14. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

I see what you're saying, @T-Dis , I would just like one pic of him behaving lol.

15. Lady Nightshade

Lady Nightshade Well-Known Member

No way should Daryl cut his hair, it's hot n sexy the way it is now or longer even. Cutting it would just be ... like a crime against nature or something.

16. Walkindeadchick

Walkindeadchick Well-Known Member

Daryl looked so much better with short hair,I can't stand that greasy,shaggy mess in his face,it's definitely time for a cut!

17. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Leave it alone, although washing his hair would be a priority I'd say. lol

18. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

They all need a good bath can you imagine the smell of stale sweat and decaying walker poo and guts.

19. Willzy123

Willzy123 Well-Known Member

Mohawk maddafakka.

20. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Give it a couple weeks and he probably should cut it lol .

A mullet would look good on Abraham. And when I say good...I mean really bad.