Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Cyndie possible infection?

Discussion in 'Episode 903 - Warning Signs' started by Blueman, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

The episode gave a scene to show her wounded hand inserting into the head of the walker through the jaw/neck area. And I think it also shows briefly that she tried to brush her hand. I wonder if this is a hint that this will develop into an infection (similar to Gabe's)?

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

That's awful! But I think you are right. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I was thinking she may have been infected, maybe even bit. They focused on her hand wound, she said she just reopened it. Almost felt like she was hiding it.

Could also be part of her motivation for killing Arat. Even though they were killing saviors before they cleared the house. Maybe her impending death helped motivate her to finish the job before she dies.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

She very well could be or it could be what happened to the Hilltop people when they shot with walker tainted arrows.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

Maybe, but if I remember correctly the scene with the walker was concurrent with the ruse that someone had knocked out the Oceanside girl and taken Arat. Remember, they called the other teams to come help and those two didn't show up and they others went and found the girl supposedly unconscious. So the plan was already in motion before that. Seems like that since the others had already been killed that Arat was a goner from the beginning. They just had to wait for the Daryl and Maggie to show up so they could make their speech, (;)) instead of killing her immediately like the others.

• Like Like x 2
  6. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Was her hand already bandaged before her encounter with the walker? If so, wasn't it her non-bandaged hand that ended up deep into walker flesh?