Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dale's Hat

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Pretty Much Dead Already' started by Mark O., Dec 6, 2011.

1. Mark O.

Mark O. Member

It there anything pertinent to the story line about Glenn borrowing Dale's hat? It just seems so random for the writers to put in the whole hat thing... egg smashed in Glenns cap-borrowing Dales hat-Maggie commenting on the hat.

...sure a lotta talk about a hat.

2. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Dale's hat is a trademark of the character, but I don't recall it ever meaning anything to Glenn. It does however mean something to another character....

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Georgia in the summertime, you ought to be wearing a hat.

4. Mark O.

Mark O. Member

...seems like most of the dialog and events end up meaning something...not too much chitchat.

I just wondered if maybe Glenn will be wearing it out in the woods one night and Shane shoots at his silhouette thinking it's Dale
    (If that actually happens, sorry for spoiling...I really have no insight into future episodes nor have I read the comics).

5. fatbrett2

fatbrett2 Member

I don't know if he ever lends it to Glenn in the comics, but at this point in the story at least, it is certainly something Dale's character (be it the comic book version or the TV version) would do without hesitation if Glenn asked him. There is no significance there, it is just Dale being nice old Dale, lending something to one of his favorite co-survivors, Glenn. Glenn needed the hat because Maggie broke an egg in his cap and he is apparently incapable of washing a baseball cap.