Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Damn Daryl! (Daryl Vs. Fat Joey)

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Deadpool, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Deadpool

Deadpool Member

That was some Lucille smashing moment right there...

RIP Joey. I felt kind of bad for him with how he begged for his life.

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Yeah, that poor fat bastard is lucky he made it that far. According to Zombieland rules, he would have been one of the first to go. ;-)

I'll tell ya, Daryl didn't even think twice about doing it either. It was very Lucille-esque. I'm only going to give him 3 out of 5 stars on his Negan impression though. Daryl forgot to lean back and he also didn't make a comment about helping fat Joey lose a few pounds. Oh well.

3. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

All he cared about was getting away and Joey was standing in the way of that.

4. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

He wanted Rick's Phython back.

5. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

Daryl loved getting his hands on Rick's Python again.

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Daryl was a little unfair, I thought.

He could have just whacked Joey once. Not killed him.

Joey was right, he was a victim just like Daryl.

7. The_Not_So_Dead

I'm in dubio (like they would say here) or I'm not sure. Joey made a choice to follow Negan, break/torture people etc. He only pleaded with Daryl because none of his alies (perhaps the term friends are an exaggeration) were nearby. He probably wouldn't have given Daryl a chance... ok, so he could have grabbed his gun and shot him, but it doesn't change the fact that "when you burn your bum, you have to sit on the blisters" (=a very literal translation of a Dutch saying)... Or the English one: you've made your bed now lie in it.

But then that's easy for me to say. :zombies_blush:

8. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

And maybe if Daryl had just knocked Joey out, then Joey would have been executed anyway for letting Daryl get away. Maybe Daryl was doing Joey a favor. Two in one murder.

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Thats a load of crap and you know it.

Joey is just too effeminate to fight on his own.

10. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Joey wasn't effeminate. He was just passive.

11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Thata

That avy! LMAO

12. Znuts

Znuts Member

Fat Joey had to go. Fat Joey suckered Daryl into thinking he could escape, just for Daryl to get punished more severely. Daryl had probably been thinking of what he would do to Fat Joey if he ever got his hands on him.

13. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Absolutely, especially since he didn't wait for Negan to come back so he could remind Negan how he saved him the trouble of having to bash in Joey's skull and then act all in anticipation of Negan's forthcoming gratitude.

14. RU3evil

RU3evil Member

Too bad Jesus didn't have a polaroid handy.

But yeah, Fat Joey got exactly what he deserved. He chose to not just follow Neegan but try to be part of the inner circle. He could be planting tomatoes for points, but wanted to play bad a$$. Got his wig split.

15. batongal

batongal Active Member

Joey deserved it. At first I was wondering if he really intended on letting Daryl go because he had Rick's gun on him he could have easily pulled it but then when Rick opened the barrel there were no bullets in it so Joey really had no weapon against Daryl.

16. Emdier

Emdier Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am in the camp of "He deserved to die" and Daryl absolutely made that right choice. I wouldn't be taking a chance with these people, especially since Joey was so involved in the staging of making it seem like he could escape in The Cell. Joey wanted to play with the big boys, be a top dog and play a badass, he should have learned to walk the walk.

17. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Also Fat Joey was the guy who held Daryl in the hallway, at gun point, while Negan talked to Dwight. Using Rick's gun no less.

Daryl was 100% on point. This guy was fairly high ranking in Negan's camp, helped set Daryl up for a beating, and held him at gun point. To Daryl it's very black and white. You are against Negan or you are with him. Joey was with him.

I'm just glad to see Daryl jump right into ass kicking mode instead of being slightly submissive and passive, all guilt ridden. He's pissed and ready to fight. That's the fun Daryl.

18. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

At first, I thought Fat Joey was odd that he did not use his sidearms when he first saw Daryl. Then, when Daryl handed the gun back to Rick, Rick inspected it and I think it has no bullets in it. So, Fat Joey was carrying an empty gun and that explains why he did not pull out his gun. He could have still pulled it out and bluffed Daryl. But he did not. Maybe his death mirrors Olivia's. Each camp has one fat person to die on that day.

19. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

All and I mean all of the Saviours deserve a horrible bloody death. Fat Joey was no different.

20. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Aww. I think some of them are downtrodden slaves, too afraid to leave, but not agreeing with any of it. I think some of them would be as happy as Flying Monkeys if the enforcers could be taken down. Maybe they will all have to die because Rick doesn't take chances anymore, but it would be sad. Nobody wants to live such a degrading life.