Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dang I REALLY thought Carl was going to get eated this time

Discussion in 'Episode 806 - The King, the Widow, and Rick' started by 8307c4, Nov 28, 2017.

1. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

And I hate to say it because I would've been like dang noooo.... But a piece of me keeps thinking Carl is a big FOOL playing with walkers for no good reason, he's done this more than once and it's not the first time he almost got eated and every time I'm mentally already accepting that he's going to die THIS time but... Noooo, he gets away with it again.
    I really think this plot armor is all backwards, they let the guy playing tease with the Z's get away with it time and again.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

not so fast.........

3. gavuk

gavuk Member

Did he get nibbled rather than bit.

4. batongal

batongal Active Member

Almost seems as if he was bit. His slow reaction after getting up from the ground and him staring at the walkers. Throw in the contrived b.s. about honoring his mother and it seems plausible.... an imminent death?

5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Might be the "cut off arm" scenario. Non the less, he is out there, alone (Like all of them). The new guy could be a mole placed by Negan for all we know. Knowing the Rick hobo commandos to be bit naive. Least some of them
    Also convenient uselessness suddenly when both of them are used to killing them, The Indian/Pakistani guy also seems to know a deal or two about killing stuff.

6. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Yeah I didn't understand:
    a) Why that guy was even there.
    Other than some random dude who so far managed to escape slavery, which would take considerable stealth and survival skills. This is possible, if so it's not the kind of guy I'd mess with... Most of these loners are not hostile but they're no strangers to it and they prefer to be alone, these types prefer not to engage but can be deadly if they do.
    b) What was Carl thinking, I realize killing the guy cold blood out in the woods wouldn't have been good either but to just approach someone... And then act like "you're my hostage now"

I don't think the guy's going to turn violent but I do believe he'd rather be alone, and if so he might leave at a convenient moment (which may not be so convenient for whoever he's with)...

Just thinking out loud.
    Interesting character, that Sadiq .

7. gavuk

gavuk Member

Going a bit left field here. Sadiq when asked by Carl about how many walkers her has killed claims 137 and yet he fails to kill the "plastic bag walker" (its clearly twitching when he talks with Carl) and the same walker with the stake through its chest then attacks them (and possibly bites Carl) when chomping on deer.

I don't think Sadiq is plant for the Saviours, he's a loner (or the last of a small group)

8. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Siddique will change his name to 10K, his goal is to kill 10,000 walkers :D:p

9. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Nah. For that to work, doesn't it need to happen asap? Like with Hershel in the prison?

10. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

This Siqqid guy is a loner (just like Michonne and Gabe) and has been surviving on his own for quite some time as it appears so. And frankly, I do not think any 'normal' person would have kept a count of how many walkers that he has killed, to a precise number (after 10, say). I hope this character will lead to some storyline, other than just another guy joining the cast.

11. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I think different people turn differently. Some can endure it for days, maybe weeks, some just off and die right off.
    I am honestly unsure if they have a set in stoen thing. We need a lore book for this like we get for Game of Thrones and vidoe games like World of Warcraft to be set in stone baout timelines and show shit works. By Dark Horse or someone

Lets hope he becomes interesting. He do not seem like a fight liker Carol, Daryl or the others. Also I think he is muslim so he gonna add another dimension. Maybe he become the new morale compass without being a dumb ass. Like a young, Pakistani-American Hershel or something.

12. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I hope he’s a good guy, and sticks around, because I like him so far if he’s legit.
    I just kept wondering what the heck he eats, where he sleeps, how he SURVIVES if he’s not a part of a larger group. It seems almost too hard to believe that he has survived in that vincinity without coming across any of the others before....?

13. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Maybe he is more a drifter who has only recently moved into the area controlled by the saviours. I hope he will come into contact with the other known female Muslim in the Kingdom and has some meaningful character development.