Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl and Connie sittin' in a tree...

Discussion in 'Episode 1001 - Lines We Cross' started by Daryl Rocks, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Clearly they are moving in this direction I hope that doesn't mean Connie is on the chopping block. I loved seeing the ASL book in his pocket. Kelly teasing Connie about liking Daryl...:). It was like middle school when she kinda pushed her off about it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

It is so freakin' adorable!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Connie has become such a huge fan favourite that they'd be completely nuts to kill her off. They'd lose an amazing character, and her death would destroy Daryl again, and please not that, not another three seasons of Daryl depressed!!
    Kelly however, she might not be so safe, and her death would push Connie closer to Daryl.

The pairing is all kinds of wonderful and a goldmine to explore both characters in fresh new ways and depict a very unusual and original love story. So far they're getting every little detail just right.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Kelly is on the way out. Talking about her hearing getting worse, the fact that she really doesn't have an arc of her own. Makes me think her only purpose is to die so Connie leans on Daryl for comfort. I think we will see Daryl's first kiss.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I want to know where Connie got her sharpie's pen. It's still writing nicely. My sharpie's dry up in 3 months if that. Hers has special long lasting non drying ink.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

They last longer if you keep the felt tip end facing down....no doubt this is how she puts them inside her pockets :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. BlackBird

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Yes. It's called "it's a tv show" ink.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Terminator

I could see Kelly getting killed off and that pushing Connie more towards Daryl. He's learning to sign, which I thought was quite interesting and he'd be her support. Someone else on the show can sign, but can't remember who it is. Daryl seems oblivious to Connie's apparent attraction to him if he's contemplating going walk (ride) about with Carol.
    The more I see Connie, the more I like her character so I hope they keep her around.

10. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. BlackBird

Lol. Norman keeps saying Daryl has no game, but I'm not so sure. He seems to be doing pretty good! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Sharpies wouldn't be something people would be scavenging for in the apocalypse so you could see her being able to get new ones. It's not like the surreal FTWD where they have an unlimited supply of batteries for cameras.

13. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

They told me the batteries were rechargeable. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I believe it was Siddiq. I watched the marathon and remembered him doing, albeit poorly.

15. BlackBird

And of course all of Magna's group can use sign language.
    They should all learn. It would be a huge advantage over the Whisperers, or any foes, if they could all communicate silently.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Terminator

I thought one of the original group signed with her when they first met her at Hilltop. Was it Carol?

17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I think you are correct but I also think it was the only thing they knew how to sign

18. BlackBird

It's fun to learn that this eyebrow thing was completely improvised, and Angela loved it and kept it in.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's the perfect survival tool in the zombie apocalypse when you don't want to make noise to attract walkers. I really liked how they worked it into the story last season when Luke warned Connie about what was going on, and it enabled her to rescue the baby.

Connie is such a great character too. She's really brought a lot of life back into the show.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. BlackBird

They have done an excellent job with casting Magna's group. Whilst Magna and Yumiko are cool and enigmatic, Luke, Kelly and Connie are instantly lovelable, with hearts on their sleeves, bringing so much warmth, intelligence and gentle humour into the show. I couldn't believe how quickly I got attached to these three, I care for them a lot more than some of the characters who have been on the show for years. To pair Connie with Daryl... now that is a stroke of genius. I expect it to be the mother of slow burns, and I'll love every minute of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1