Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl & Carol

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by sdg6259, Jan 23, 2014.

1. sdg6259

sdg6259 Member

Do you guys think Daryl & Carol will hook back up? I hope so. I think they're hot together & I think they need each other.

[​IMG]

#1 sdg6259, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. whitestar1

whitestar1 Member

I love carol and use to really ship Caryl but damn Daryl sucks this season he is so boring and predictable with the posing superhero crap.

Carol is looking hot this season while Daryl while still looking okay looks haggard and looks like he has aged a lot in one year,

If Caryl happens it happens it won't bother me because they have a basis for it and the writers have been writing towards something for them since season 2.

Also my other ship is Carick I think Carol and Rick would be a good couple,

#2 whitestar1, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I love Daryl and Carol. Best couple on the show.

4. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

I think they are more interesting as friends, to be honest. I do not want a meaningless hook up to ruin their relationship.

5. The1WhoKnocks

The1WhoKnocks Active Member

If it does happen, it'll be later than sooner.

6. Daryl's Wings

Daryl's Wings Member

Do you think Daryl will get over what she did?
    Could put a spanner in the works of them becoming an actual couple..

7. sdg6259

sdg6259 Member

It seems to me if anybody would understand it would be Daryl. Ya know?

[​IMG]I

#7 sdg6259, Jan 23, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. sdg6259

sdg6259 Member

And I didn't mean a meaningless hook-up. I meant for them to be together, kind of like Maggie and Glenn, but in their own style.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. TWDlover92

TWDlover92 Member

Hi fellow caryler! :) Honestly, I think they are already together. They just didn't do the deed, you know? Aside from that, they pretty much act like a couple already and everyone in their group seems to acknowledge it. People are just arguing about whether or not they should go to the next step that is physical intimacy. Personally, I'd love to see that because I love them so much together but I could understand if they never go that way, too. Some people don't want to see them together but I always shrug at that answer because they are kinda already a thing if I go with all we've seen so far. Their relationship, even if it involves one day some kind of physical intimacy, will be nowhere near the Glenn/Maggie love fest. It's not the same kind of love so you can't really compare the two. I don't think they would have them make out in the middle of the road (although I'd die for that, lol). But you know, it would be small gestures, looking for each other, comforting the other one....pretty much like they are doing already. Now, I know that Carol's exile steps in the way a little bit but I'm pretty confident everything will get fixed soon enough. I'm sure Daryl will understand and find a way to move on with her. After all, he forgave Merle for a lot of crap, too.

10. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

To be honest. I ship them so badly..but I wouldn't wanna see them hook up..I like the flirting they do...I just wish it would happen more then once a season -_- I'd be happy if they had more scenes with them flirting with each other.

[​IMG]

11. sdg6259

sdg6259 Member

Hi there, I agree with all you've said and I do hope they all come back together. Don't know if anyone caught this (it MAY have been in season 3), but there was a quick blip between them once where Carol said to Daryl, "you wanna screw around?" They both chuckled & that was it. Did anyone else catch that?

#11 sdg6259, Jan 24, 2014
  12. Rapscallion

13. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

You forgot the part right after that where Daryl said something about going down first (referring to climbing down; they were on top of bus or something) and Carol said OOO! even better (alluding to something else). Daryl got all flustered and said pshaw or cut that out instead of taking her up on it.

14. Zombie Mouse

Zombie Mouse Member

I honestly don't see Daryl and Carol ever becoming a proper couple. They have built up a deep connection over the time they've spent together but I don't see them ever taking it any further.

15. Rapscallion

16. sdg6259

sdg6259 Member

I love that, Rap!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rapscallion

18. Natta

Natta Member

I like Daryl & Carol's Friendship. It's nice to see a strong male/female relationship that doesn't end up with unnecessary forced romance and making out. Their chemistry just doesn't feel like it could ever be romantic/sexual.

19. Sadie Dixon

Sadie Dixon Active Member

Agreed..seeing them make out or have sex would just ruin their relationship

[​IMG]

20. Rapscallion

I like to think that Daryl and Carol finally hooked up at the end of season 3. They're just not advertising their relationship like Glenn and Maggie. :zombies_lol: