Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl, Come on Out.

Discussion in 'Episode 503 - Four Walls and a Roof' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 26, 2014.

1. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

he's the Tyler Williams character, the young black guy behind Beth in the SDCC trailer, he's been filming for a while with them.

2. zombiemom62

yeah, that. Remember when Daryl left, they still thought they were being followed, so he wouldn't want them to assume the worse. I'm curious how Daryl will react to bad people now, he was just going to give his opinion on killing the Termites when he saw Carol, and he wasn't there to see if he would have joined in on the Hunters demise. I'm wondering what his stand will be.

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

He'll probably understand and support it. After all, the Termites did take and eat Bob, and then come after them in the end. At that point there's really no option to let them go

4. LachlanReid

LachlanReid Member

Noah will be helping Beth escape the Test-zone, I think. It will be interesting to find out who is with Daryl.

5. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

That was my guess.

6. zombiemom62

yeah, just wondering if he's on board with the brutality, but I guess we find that out when he gets his hands on the cross cops and we see if he just kills them or goes all Rick on them. I was thinking of the Beth influence, but she may go all Rick on them too. lol

7. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

In my opinion the way Daryl was skulking around was weak. Where is the great white squirrel hunter?

8. Darylette

Darylette Member

It's got to be a hostage or newbie. There's no way Daryl would say come on out if it was one of the group. Also he looked sad and guilty which makes me think Carol is captured or dead.

Plus if it was Beth we'd have heard her warbling singing for several minutes before Daryl came into shot.

9. bshmerlie

bshmerlie Member

I think Beth was with him. The story of what happened to her will start at the beginning of the next episode and will probably end with her coming out of the bushes when Darly says come on out. Carol may have just decided not to join up with the rest of the group like she originally planned. I think we'll meet up with her again in Alexandria. Did everyone notice it on the map that Abe marked his route on?

10. Lxwad

Lxwad Member

I think maybe someone may have carol at gun point. They made Daryl go first, then he ask them to come out when the abductor knew he wouldn't be shot....or if they have brought a former enemy who is now an ally

11. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

It's Beth and she and Daryl are going to launch into that popular duet song from Frozen, Love is an Open Door.

12. Orpheus

Orpheus Member

Noah?? I bet it's spoilers already..

13. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

Was Daryl holding his crossbow or something else? I even used pause lol, but it was too darn dark for me to tell.

14. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I found the lack of spoiler tags rather frustrating.

15. Bernadette

Bernadette Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm trying to not find out who Noah is lol.

16. SeeinzStarz

SeeinzStarz Member

I feel so dumb and slow.. who's Noah?

17. zombiemom62

just curious, do you watch the AMC trailers and official releases? or consider them spoilers? just wondering what peeps out there want to avoid. That is actually were the Noah I.D. came from. But I don't usually spoiler tag them because they are official releases. But I truly wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone.

18. T Dis

T Dis Active Member

Noah has already been discussed openly, so there really isn't a need for a spoiler tag anymore. Noah is from the comics, and I believe he was also discussed previously on The Talking Dead, but don't quote me on that last part. :)

[​IMG]

He's a prepper!

19. TROR

TROR Member

Isn't it obvious? It's clearly Negan.

20. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

His opinion is mute. Daryl missed allll the fun, Terminus and the 'mites are now zombie bait.