Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl cried for an hour before shooting S5E08

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by Aurora, Nov 25, 2014.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I wasn't even worried either.

That's the perfect set up for a death, though. Whenever it happens, it's going to shock people. Even if it's right at the end, in the very last episode ever. Just the fact that Daryl seems so invincible and has AMC marketing protection has us in a false sense of security.

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Script: Half way thru episode Darryl rescues Beth. Beth sings to Darryl for other half of episode. Reedus: Oh Nooooo! Boo Hoo My ears!

3. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I would hate to see either Beth or Carol dead, but I think, it has to be one of them. And I think, it will be Beth - the way, she talked to unconsious Carol, after giving her the medicine ('Remember that I was here') sounded like a goodby. And I think, that Beth knows she was framed by Dawn (remember the doctor saying that Dawn never gives that key away with good intentions) and will most likely be punished. She did it anyway to save Carols life.
    I don't think it wise to sacrifice either of the two characters for the sake of shock value, because Carol is such a great character and Beth just started to make a very interesting developement, but I'm pretty sure at this point, that one of them will die.

I really hope, I'm wrong, though. If they really want to kill a character of for storys sake, why not Glenn or Maggie - that could give the surviving character a whole new possibility for developement (and no, I don't hate either Glenn or Maggie, I just think, the writers don't know what to do with those two anymore, while they seem to have plenty of ideas for Carol and Beth atm)

4. Bullseye

Bullseye Member

I think they will get carol back, but I think Beth's time is up.

The group will be about to kill dawn and beth will try and save her by jumping in front of her, getting killed instead.

I think It will be daryl that will take the shot, and beth takes the arrow leaving daryl in pieces.

Would be be a horrible way for us to watch her to go but very strong!! And poor daryl who has came so far will then end up drawing back into himself like in s1.

5. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Then he secretly puts her out of her misery and lies saying the walker herd got her.

6. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

That would be brutal!

7. Bullseye

Bullseye Member

Yeh it would be horrible but the shock factor would be great for mid season final, I hope I'm wrong but have a gut feeling on this.

Just seems alot of this season so far has been focused on daryl needing to get beth back, now that carol is at the hospital too I don't see them both making it out alive. And for daryl to accidentally kill beth would be one major shock for the fans and a huge dilemma for Daryl character to try to come to terms with

really hope I'm wrong tho!!

8. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

If this happens, I will hold you personally responsible.

9. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. batongal

batongal Active Member

How about Beth and Carol make it out of Grady and Beth gets bit on the arm by a walker, along comes Rick and his little red machete but Beth refuses (she's made her peace, it's her choice) she is surrounded by the group saying her goodbyes, Daryl is there with gun in hand to put Beth down but can't pull the trigger, Rick's hand comes slowly into view, pushing Daryl aside and does the job for him. a la Dale. THE END

11. LA snapper

LA snapper Member

Lol i hope Carol doesnt die.

12. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Hey! ...are we willing to kill off anyone from the group!?

13. Orpheus

Orpheus Member

If they kill Daryl i won't rate episodes higher than 6! Yes it's a warning!

14. Puhnesq

Puhnesq Member

Or maybe, you know, he was just doing his job.

15. Bullseye

Bullseye Member

no please don't, all the beth lovers would hunt me down lol

really hope I'm wrong, but got to admit it would be a heartbreaking jaw dropping moment!

16. CorpseKiller

CorpseKiller Member

I read somewhere else that

17. MainEvent

MainEvent Member

Oh damn.. I'm so not going to be ready for this.

18. Dave Himura

Dave Himura Member

His xbow broke and now he realizes he has to either pick between carol and beth or go the harem route

19. Grizzzly540

Grizzzly540 Member

I think we are all making a huge mistake in reasoning with what I've read in this thread. People are coming up with scenarios that may bring Daryl to tears. All we know about the scene is that Daryl specifically does not cry here. Whatever tragedy occurs is not enough to make the character Daryl cry, but could potentially make actor Norman Reedus cry while filming. This is why I feel that the tragedy occurs to another character, and Daryl takes a strong role while others cry. This is why Norman is so concerned he might cry during the scene. It's hard not to cry when others are crying. I think loosing carol would make Daryl shed a tear or two.

I am worried what the team will find when they arive back at the church following the successful rescue mission.

20. Reflexx

Reflexx Member

Carol and Beth get rescued after a fierce battle. But thankfully everyone is unscathed.

As they walk back to the church Beth and Carol wander off from the group.

Beth: *cough*
    Carol: "Something wrong Beth?"
    Beth: "Nothing big. Just been so exhausted that I think I may be coming down with a cold. One of the wards was sick."
    Carol: "Have a drink of this whisky"
    -Carol spills whisky all over Beth
    Beth: "What the?"
    Carol: "Sorry Beth. I have to protect the group."
    -throws match on Beth
    Beth: "Arghhh! Why? Yeareghhh....grmbl...."
    Carol: "Daryl is mine princess."

Rick and Daryl come running.
    Rick: "Beth! Beth! You're burning. Ouch. Do you need some water? Look at me Beth. Water. Do... you.. need... water?"
    -Beth drops to the ground motionless
    Daryl: "Nooooo! What happened here?"
    Rick: "Carrrrollll... Did you have something to do with this?"
    Carol: "No. She... ummmm... She tripped and... Uhhh... caught on fire?"
    Rick: "Thank God. I thought you were back to your old antics."
    Daryl: "Aww man. She's still all nice and shapely and... warm. ...and not so pretty anymore..."
    Beth: "Uhhh..."
    Rick: "She's saying something."
    Beth: "Laaaa laaa laaa."
    Carol: "Is that singing?"
    Daryl: "Oh hell no. It was tolerable when you were still cute, but..."
    -Daryl shoots crossbow arrow into Beth's head
    -Rick looks shocked
    Carol: "She fell... again."