Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl Daryl Daryl

Discussion in 'Episode 302 - Sick' started by Fivespddisco, Oct 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Daniel Day

Daniel Day Member

Yeah, that is going to make for a great story line! I can't wait to see how it plays out(although I have a pretty good idea already).

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Member

Yeah kinda noticed that, Daryl almost instinctively saved Rick and called out T-Dog. They have become a more professional zombie killing squad. Brothers in the platoon.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I especially think this will be interesting to watch since they are both "second in command" to their respective groups.

4. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I'm sure if Daryl ever gets in a tight spot he won't hesitate to call out for Rick. Daryl has saved his life twice this season so far and I'm sure will much more. It's lame to call Rick a wuss for doing that. it's always better safe than sorry

5. Chreees

Chreees Member

No, I meant bowgun. It's synonymous with crossbow.

6. Morpheus Barker

I think the three (meaning T-Dog, Daryl, and Rick) of them are really close. We've had 8 months or so of off-screen time so these three have had some time to bond brotherly and militarily. I don't think anyone else could pull what those three have done in these first couple episodes of this season and just because of this reason I really hope that they don't kill off T-Dog. He has been amazing in that Riot Gear!

7. lee7189

lee7189 Member

I think when Daryl and Merle meet up again Daryl will initially go with Merle but Merle will do something despicable to the group and Daryl will end up siding with the group.

8. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I dunno. I think he'll side with Rick because Rick respects him and gave him the feeling of worth that Merle and his father never did.

9. webergal

webergal Member

Daryl is one of my favorites and I was worried when S3 introduced the return of Merle and the eventual meeting of brothers again. I do think the show is going to have some allegiance strain between the brothers but... after watching Daryl with the "little ass kicker" there's no doubt in my mind who that man is going to be protecting, even if and/or when Rick comes to his senses and hopefully accepts the baby, regardless of who her father is.

In my opinion, it was pretty clever for the writers to kill off Lori but save the baby because now all of Rick's group have a purpose beside survival and that is to protect the baby. She is the only one who is totally dependent on each and every one of them. And when the day comes when the writers decided to kill the baby, I can't even imagine the hell that's going to break loose on the show, especially if the death comes from the hand of anybody on the Governor's group. And we know that's where Daryl's brother appears to have his allegiance.