Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl & Dwight

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Jen7, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about Daryl's "kill them all and blow up the sanctuary" attitude recently, and I can't help but wonder...

If Dwight survives this whole thing, and after everything dies down, do you think Daryl will openly accept him as "one of them" because of all the help he gave during the war? Or do you think he'll want to kill him when it's all said and done? After all, Dwight did participate in a lot of ugly sh*t before he helped them with the war. He tricked & stranded Daryl, killed Denise, he was there when Glenn & Abe were killed (and played a huge role in that). Not to mention, isn't he still walking around in Daryl's vest?

Or do you think he and Daryl will be new BFFs and leave Rick broken-hearted? :p

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Pffft Rick would be grateful and forever indebted to Dwight!! ;)

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I agree, but do you think Daryl will accept him? Ooh what about Eugene...will Daryl forgive him too? Daryl doesn't like saviors right now.

I could imagine Daryl begrudgingly welcoming Dwight, but asking for his vest back lol.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I hope that Rick banishes Daryl from Virginia and lets Dwight live. This is what I HOPE!!

What will happen is they will probably kill off Dwight, who is a far more interesting character, and let Daryl live

I think that Eugene will have to work for the forgiveness of everyone and I think that the persons who will be the toughest to make amends with will be first and foremost Rick and then Tara.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Ohh yeah, now I'm curious how Tara will react to Eugene. Especially since she was pretty close to Eugene before he was taken to the sanctuary.

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Daryl already told Rick that when this is all over, he is going to kill Dwight, so Dwight has to do something really remarkable. It's not just, "Will Daryl accept him?" It's, "Will Daryl kill him?"

7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

That's right! I forgot he said that. I did pose that question in the OP but it was mainly based on his recent killing spree than what he said before.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There are going to be many interesting interrelationships when everyone is united at the end of the war. I personally think Daryl, at least for awhile, will not accept Dwight, and this will lead to him reverting back to his Season 1/2 outcast sort of ways. Which to me adds a lot of intrigue to Dickle, rather than just having Daryl be Rick's sidekick all the time. Targene will also be prickly. Grabe too. Not that they were ever friends. Rosene Itaorder. Dwerry. Desus. Caright. Cight. Dwob Miller. Jegory.

The aftermath should be an interesting time, internally.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Daryl will still want to kill Dwight. Dwight stole his bike at gun point, wears his best, shot him, then jumped his scrawny ass up to shot him with his own bow to impress Negan. And on top of that he fed him dog food just to be evil. Daryl deserves to be the one to kill Dwight. I just don't know if the writers will make it happen.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]