Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl finally fits in

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by RarreKZ, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I wonder what Carol's reaction to Daryl becoming a scout will be? Regardless of the motives, it means Daryl will be gone for days, maybe weeks, at a time.

2. Kayley

Kayley Member

She is gonna hate it!
    Carol wants her sheep by her side. She needs to be in control of everything, even Daryl.

3. lovedaryl

lovedaryl Well-Known Member

Awwwww, I hope you're right! :) xoxo

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

If something happens to Eric, they could both be sad and lost together. Maybe Daryl would actually have someone to talk to.

5. Kayley

Kayley Member

Yeah, because he really likes to talk...., especially to complete strangers...
    :zombies_confused:

6. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Darryl will wake up tied to a tree. But unlike the kid, it wont be for walkers to eat.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Carol will cut a switch and give him a licking.

8. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Daryl opened up to Beth because he felt comfortable with her, my thoughts are that Aaron may be someone he can be at ease with, I don't think Aaron is judging his life style because he too knows what it's like to be on the outside. If Aaron has a major loss, they may be able to relate to each other. For all his brother like relationship with Rick, and closeness to Carol, he hasn't opened up to either of them about losing Beth, and we can see it has really affected him. At some point I think he will have to let it out, more than just a good cry in the woods.

9. Mr Samhain

Mr Samhain Member

I'm usually like "Oh, Daryl is overrated", but I really liked his scenes in this episode, everything from his approach to Buttons to eating a meal with Aaron and Eric. I loved his reaction to Aaron's job offer, too.