Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl is having issues

Discussion in 'Episode 209 - Triggerfinger' started by Jakobi, Feb 19, 2012.

1. dlhays1

dlhays1 Member

Have you ever lost a child. your child or a child you grew to love. I love Daryl. and Daryl is hurting!!

2. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Nah, I tried to edit after I posted but the forum was behaving badly and wouldn't let me.

3. Zombie Lover

Zombie Lover Active Member

Yes what he said was harsh but I think it was to try and get Carol to leave him alone. He cares for her as a mother figure, friend whatever. I think she understands which is why she took it and is trying to bring him back in the group. I still like him and think he is a great character, hes just behavin the way hes been taught if Carol is arround long enough hell realize there are people you can count on even when you are an ass.

4. Ewan

Ewan Member

He's changed a lot since Sophia came out the barn.

5. Felidae

Felidae Member

I agree with that Daryl reverts back to his old self here because he hates the way he feels after seeing Sophia's become just another walker. He finally came to care again, for anything at all and this happens. So he thinks, what's the point?

Also, I really dislike Carol, don't know what to think of her but I just know I don't like her.. so hence his reaction to her doesn't particularly bother me.

6. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Don't forget that Daryl's a redneck people. Even the nicest rednecks are rough individuals. I live in the south and spent my youth running with rednecks and bikers. If the writers want to be realistic then Daryl's as nice as he's ever going to get.