Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl not dead but Rosita will be... and stuff...

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Zombie_Penguin, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Zombie_Penguin

Well, I feel confident that they aren't going to kill off Daryl, just giving everyone a heart attack before the finale. He was shot in the shoulder, he will be fine. I don't forsee Glenn getting the ending he is destined for, but I do think Rosita's time is up and she's not going to make it through to the next season! Glenn and Maggie are in for a bumpy ride if she loses that baby and IF they did finally kill off Glenn, too, then Maggie is about to go nuts, just like Daryl is when all these deaths wind up on his shoulders again. As for Morgan, he will magically find carol and they will somehow come across the saviors and will have to fight together to rectify the situation. Carol will realize she can kill, for Daryl at least, and Morgan will end up dead, just because now he knows for sure michone took his protein bar, his story is surely complete!!

2. netr0pa

netr0pa Member

I'm actually tired of the romantic thing between Glenn and Maggie cause Glenn hasn't develope since season what when they got together. It's tiring. One of them must go.

Rosita at least feels more interesting than Glenn and Maggie. Too much teenage love over there.

3. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Glenn and Maggie aren't "teenagers". They just do what normal people who love each other do.

4. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I love them together, the one solid meaningful relationship on the show. And Glenn has changed so much with Maggie in his life, become stronger.

5. netr0pa

netr0pa Member

In my opinion: There has been less interactions between Glenn and then rest of the group since he became together with Maggie. During a period of time in previous seasons, we only see those 2 sticking together, while the rest of the group were interacting.

I know my opinion is unpopular opinion but that's just my perception of it so far. I don't mind people falling in love with each other - as long as they still interact with others.

6. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Well what do you expect? Of course Glenn would spend a majority of his time with Maggie. That's the same thing that happened to Rick in Season 2 when Lori was around, but not in Season 3 because he began avoiding her.

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Well, I think he points towards it being a zombie apocalypse and being with your loved one all the time shields you from the others and makes you less "one of us" when you need to have a tight nit bound and be aware of your surroundings.

8. netr0pa

netr0pa Member

You are right, that's exactly what I thought. It's important to understand that people still belong to the bigger group and they shouldn't isolate themselves from the rest. They need the group and the group needs them, every interaction is important for the bond of the group.

It has happened before when Glenn and Maggie were all by themselves for the longest time. It got better in the later seasons but still, I still miss the old season 1 Glenn. He was one of the most interesting character.

9. AAG331

AAG331 Member

But I will agree that the group members do need to interact more.

10. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

I guess I dont see it, since Maggie interacts all the time with others (she spent a lot of time with Enid this episode for example) while Glenn was with Michonne and the others when Daryl took off.

I think their relationship has a purpose, to show that even though the world has gone to hell, people can still go on and find a solid, loving relationship amid the chaos.

What we need to see more of in general is them all together, discussing events. I guess thats harder since there are so many of them now, unlike at the farm or prison , and theyre all living apart in different houses.

11. progmanjum

progmanjum New Member

If Rosita is killed off I will Riot!!!!

12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah, Season 1-3 atleast, had much more interaction between them. Season 4 had the "We are brothers" between Rick and Daryl, I want this to mean more! Morgan is also Ricks first "Post Apoc Friend" and I think it was nice they took some time to have a little chat last episode! Even the little interaction in the church is season 5 was nice. More like this! Now all interaction is only plot point pushing sadly. I mean, Alexandria is in a war but the whole Alexandria "evening dinners" and mass is not seen much. It is like city state in martial law or something.

13. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

No, not Rosita! She is finally back to being useful.

14. Charmander

Charmander Member

I think a lot of people just think the show could've written Glenn in a better way. After he met Maggie he started to become less involved with the rest of the team. In S1 Glenn was the brave one who had no problem with going out scavenging alone. Rather than having him just stay at the house with Maggie it might've been more interesting if they'd had Maggie and Glenn go out on missions together.

15. Maevar

Maevar Member

She is following Daryl like she once did Abraham.

16. MarPR

MarPR New Member

Yes, and the production is sending us a message. Probably Daryl and Rosita hook up in the next season.

17. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

but that's what happens when someone you care about so much becomes part of your life.

my mum used to ride on crazy ass horses all the time, but since i was born she finds the calmest horses too risky. it happens all the time.

18. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Not to mention the fact that they've gone on many missions together - some people just see what they want to see. Relationships are "Ew" to them.

19. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

yeah. meanwhile i love it between them, really. imo it would've been more boring if everything had only been a hook-up.