Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl not Michonne

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by Ron Lambert, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAG331

AAG331 Member

This^

I don't understand why the guy thinks Danai is such a bad actress, she has displayed time and time again that that is not the case. And your right, he hasn't provided a single example of why she's a bad actress. And then he acts like I didn't understand what he was trying to say, like I'm a Grade A+ Moron a kid in the 2nd Grade. He's has been pretty condescending, but I don't care that much, I deal with morons all the time.

#201 AAG331, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  2. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree. About the Moron part. Sadly, I deal with them all the time too. Unfortunately, he's not even that good. Not interesting at all so there is no fun in it. Its been a few days and all he does now is bore me. I do not even bother reading his posts because they all say the same thing. On top of being an idiot, he is also un-original. I will just keep disliking his posts and hopefully he'll be shown the door. If not, enough people will get what he is about and he will be spending the rest of his Forum days posting to himself.

3. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Oh, I know he's a compete moron. I just like arguing with them; it makes my school periods go by much faster. :cool:

#203 AAG331, Feb 26, 2016
  4. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

Clearly you missed the post including this link to a film she did not related to TWD. The trailer of this movie is an example of bad acting. a trailer is supposed to be the best parts of a movie to draw you in... do you honestly feel drawn in by the compelling acting you see here? I don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwVmvKo8iSw

I don't claim to be an expert- I posted a simple topic- Daryl not Michonne and have simply been dealing with the fallout from that post. _ you think I am the type to just let x amount of people rage against my opinion and not reply? nope- I reply-

and as you point out- if you have seen multiple posts from me, they are consistent.

that person didn't express offense at my post- yet you presume to be the knight in shining armor for them?- If you actually read on after that post we arrived at an understanding regarding the topic.

You are referencing the governor, but still missing the point.- Its not the character I have a problem with- just the actress playing the part.

It is not "stupid" and your attempts to skew my explanation on who/what/why are futile. _ in fact, why did you even reply if not to try to provoke a response?

I accept that you are part of the group that likes michonne getting together with rick- maybe it made you like the characters more- maybe it made no difference. Either way you should not have a problem with me expressing that it was diminished for me.

And for you both- I did back up with relevant facts. Your name calling simply demonstrates an ignorance on your part and a touch of social rudeness.

If you really want to argue, learn to think first.

#204 Ron Lambert, Feb 26, 2016
  5. Apollonia

Yeah whatever dude LOL. I didn't bother reading the whole post. Like I said, you only know how to regurgitate crap. I am not calling you a name my dear....I am simply taking a page from your book and stating a relevant fact. You are a Moron. And I care as much about being socially rude and your opinion of me as I do about your posting ONE video of your so called "facts" to base Danai's acting experience on. Hey, if we took a page from your book and judged you by your first posts, then we all would think the same way I do. That you are in fact, a Moron.

6. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

Ahh it makes sense now..I'll make the posts shorter to accommodate your attention span.
    your name Apollonia
    You are as foolish as this woman here.- I will not argue further with you on this subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXFQZi_swrw

7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

From Mother of George's IMDB page (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2094890/awards?ref_=tt_awd)

Acapulco Black Film Festival 2014

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Nominated
    Hollywood Award[/TD]
    [TD]Best Actress
    Danai Gurira[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Black Reel Awards 2014

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Won
    Black Reel[/TD]
    [TD]Outstanding Actress, Motion Picture
    Danai Gurira[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Nominated
    Black Reel[/TD]
    [TD]Outstanding Breakthrough Performance, Female
    Danai Gurira[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Chlotrudis Awards 2014

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Nominated
    Chlotrudis Award[/TD]
    [TD]Best Actress
    Danai Gurira[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Women Film Critics Circle Awards 2013

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Nominated
    WFCC Award[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Best Actress
    Danai Gurira[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[​IMG]

8. Apollonia

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Keep going dude. If you think for a second that (a) your name calling and stupid GiF's get to me, then your more of an idiot then I originally thought and (b).....did you hurt your head trying to find the above one? Every post of yours is priceless now as you keep showing your true colours. HAHAHAHA. My only wish would be to be sitting in front of you just so I could see the steam coming out of your ears and that last piece of hair flap over your forehead as you wipe your brow trying to find something,,ANYTHING to insult me....and failing miserably. Which explains your abject hatred towards Danai. Her - Successful - You? Failure....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

9. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Can only speak for myself, but from that trailer mother of George looks like a hell of an interesting movie. Seems the critics think her acting was good enough for industry awards. I'm not surprised.

10. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

[​IMG]

11. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

so what's your point? that other people think she has talent? that does not invalidate my opinion that she is not a good actor.
    Nor does it make the original post- Daryl not Michonne anything other than that.

and have you ever heard of the : Chlotrudis Award? It sounds like an S.T.D.

Talk to me when she wins an Oscar.

12. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Lol, it's funny how your talking about me calling you a moron (which you are), but you can talk all condescending towards me, that's fine. Don't act like you have some moral high ground here, buddy. And no, you did not back up ANY of your arguments with relevant facts, what a complete blatant lie. All we've been doing is arguing over opinions, don't act like your on the "correct" side of the argument, because no one here is; it's an opinion. And when did I ever say that I had a problem with you expressing your points. Your free to express your stupid opinion at your discretion, I support your right to do that. What I'm doing is arguing with your opinion, because I find it both stupid and appalling. And still I don't understand how Danai's acting is horrible to you. I've never heard anyone criticise her acting with such a weak argument before out of all my time watching TWD. And I'm not "skewing" your moronic explanation, it's been perfectly laid out countless times now by you. I'm arguing AGAINST your position, that Michonne IS a amazing character and that Danai IS an amazing actress. Moron.

13. Apollonia

Yes,,he's a Moron!!! LOLOL. Who is now resorting to stupid childish Meme's and Gif's. And then I am betting after he's done posting, he pats himself on the back, then looks down and imagines his weenie growing a centimeter. HAHAHAHA.....everything you said is dead on....he is just a blowhard with nothing to say and nothing to back up what he does manage to eek out.

14. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

You're insulting other people's intelligence, and now you're being deliberately obtuse?

Okay, I'll break it down for you like you're five.

I wasn't responding to your original post. I was responding to the post that I quoted, in which you used Danai's acting in Mother of George as evidence of her poor acting abilities.

The thing about opinions is that we all have one, yadda yadda. But my point is that when it comes to the opinions of those whose opinions matter, they don't agree with you.

Maybe instead of making fun of the name of that particular award, you could Google it to find out what it is. And then acknowledge all the other awards I listed.

Are you seriously suggesting an actor isn't considered to be good until they win an Oscar? No, wait, of course -- that is more of your hyperbole that you rely on to make a point.

15. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

Ok it is established that you are both mentally challenged and love Danai- a mediocre actress.
    I grow tired of you two yapping like a couple of ankle biters.

If you have nothing relevant to say on the actual original post - please refrain from cluttering the thread. _ this site does have PM, you to can take your off topic banter to that.

16. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Asshole is a word which may be used to describe you.

17. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

It's really good. It's interesting to see her in such a different type of role. I gained so much more appreciation for her acting abilities after seeing that film.

18. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Moron

19. Apollonia

Nope...I am not going anywhere. It is my patriotic and moral duty to inform you and everyone else who reads this thread, every 5 minutes or more, of how much of an idiot you are. And I do it with the biggest smile on my face because you are the one that resorts to insults and stupid GIF's just like what you try and use to back up your useless and empty opinion. I have a lot of relevant things to say. 1. Your a moron - relevant. 2. Your an idiot - Relevant 3. You are bothered more by me then I ever can and will be by you - HA very relevant. 4. Strong women scare you - Relevant. and 5. (although I can keep going) You again go back to your original tired, stupid statement of how mediocre you think she is when you have done nothing, other then coming across as a moron, to prove your point. So I will stay and post and respond to you as many times as I wish because I am having the time of my life and I see it as my duty to convince you (if you don't already know), how stupid you are. Really, no thanks necessary.

20. Apollonia

Hey g/f. Seriously, he has kept me amused all day. This is by far one of the most entertaining idiots to have around in awhile. He just keeps repeating his earlier posts now...cant even be original. LOLOLOL.....and the best part? He thinks I give a shit!! LOLOLOL Someone needs to educate him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.