Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl not Michonne

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by Ron Lambert, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

I just watched the trailer for MoG, I am very intrigued! Danai is a Goddess, Michonne is one of the best female tv characters ever IMO and I couldn't be happier Richonne finally happened. Just sayin' ;)

2. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Wow, you really are a complete moron. Do you not realise that the thread that YOU started, is about how YOU think Michonne is a horrible character, and how Danai is a terrible actress!? How is anything that i've stayed NOT on topic?! I've been disagreeing with you this entire time, arguing against your moronic points. Are you completely insane?! Oh, and I'm sorry you can't handle people disagreeing with your batsh*t opinions, I'm sorry I'm not a "Yes" man. We get it. You think Danai is a mediocre actress. You've repeated that OVER and OVER again countless times in this thread. How about you RESPOND to the arguments that we're presenting instead of repeating the same, old garbage?

And don't talk about me "cluttering" the thread when this (YOUR) thread is full of the garbage that you yourself have posted. Honestly, I'm not even going to try to argue with you anymore. I thought that maybe you'd at least go into some depth on why you dislike Michonne and Danai, by extension, but obviously your here to just regurgitate the same crap over and over, like your stuck in repeat. It's because you have no leg to stand on, and you just arguing for the sake of arguing; you have no actual reasons to explain your reasoning at all. Moron.

#222 AAG331, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  3. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

Since you are going to do that- Can you keep clicking negative rep on all my posts- It would be interesting to see how low it goes.

4. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

You have no argument. You have posed no meaningful questions that I have not answered.
    You simply want me to reply in only one way- which - despite what you think is not the reason I dislike Danai.

you are acting rather rude with the name calling- you, and a few of the others.

I started this thread to express an opinion and you disagree, fine- you are now trolling in an attempt to what? not sure exactly.

5. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Closing this up, it's derailed into fighting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.