Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl yelling at Tara

Discussion in 'Episode 811 - Dead or Alive Or' started by Black Panther, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Black Panther

Black Panther Member

As satisfying as that was, shouldn't Daryl be the last person to confront someone for not sticking to a plan...? Considering recent events and all.

Just sayin'...

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

lol, good point there! :D Sometimes though people do behave in ways that would annoy them if the tables were turned (for example, I can't help being 10-15 minutes late when meeting up with friends but I get impatient if it's them that make me wait). Daryl acts impulsively sometimes (like when he attacked Negan which resulted in getting Glenn killed). Luckily in this specific situation he realized that the number one priority was getting these people to the Hilltop and that Dwight was still useful to them, even though up until now he and Tara have been equally determined to finish him off for his past actions. ( I still haven't figured out if Daryl might be starting to reconsider this). Maybe seeing Alexandria get destroyed and Carl on his deathbed brought him to his senses. He might even actually feel responsible for Negan getting the upper hand again.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Daryl caused Glenns death and was part of the flunk "Get this small shitty herd inside the compound" event so he probably now sees what he did wrong and that Ricks plans are some times nuts and go wrong but they work at times compared to his.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Daryl's finally back to his old self. That episode he ignored Rick's plan was his turn to be "the character who acts stupidly to move the plot forward". :p

• Agree Agree x 1