Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl

Discussion in 'Episode 803 - Monsters' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Well, Daryl took the shot, and he's a marksman with a crossbow or a firearm. Rick was the one who shot at Negan, and we all know when Rick's not talking, he's thinking about stuff and things. :p

2. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Haha right! One handed from 30 yards I'm lucky to hit 3 out of the 10 in the mag, and the first shot isn't always one of them.

After rereading you said 25 feet.. that's actually pretty easy to hit is only about 8 yards

3. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I thought Daryl was right to take out Morales. I wasn't interested in his story since he shot down Rick's attempts to talk about their families etc. There was nothing left to negotiate with and it kinda seemed like he was going to kill rick right there.

Todd. Not sure. I think Rick gave his word. Negan's gang can't be trusted but...I dunnoooo. I didn't think it would have mattered if he even did go back to tell Negan.

• Like Like x 2
  4. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

Thanks, in that case, I probably confused some other guy with him.

5. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Gawd @PepperAnn is so dumb! "Who's Kal???"

Everyone knows who Kal is!! Try watching the show and pay attention to people and their names. Shiva is the Tiger. Rick is the main character. Who's Kal? Pfffft.

Hey everyone.... Who's Daryl? Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ignatios89

ignatios89 New Member

Well there are already too many clowns in the show to add another one from the past. Really glad he injected some sense into his brain, so we can just get on with the rest of them. ASAP please!

7. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Well done. Working in a John Wick quote is a true challenge.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Oh shut up. LOL

9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I like how Morales role was just a catalyst for Rick to see Daryl giving 0 ****s about Saviours. Boom, dead, gone. And the actor wanted a role on TWD? :D Hahahahah. Nope.

10. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

I think there was another layer to it - the writers talking to the fans. 'OK, if you insist, here's Morales back...and now he's dead, so you can shut up about him' [FanRick] "But that was..." [WritersDaryl] 'I know who it was. Doesn't matter at all. Not one little bit'.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mell95

Mell95 Member

Hell yes !!
    He was right about both.
    That guy surrendered because he had no other choice! i bet if he wasnt shot and alone, he would have kept shooting till Rick or/ Daryl die !!
    I think Daryl is more focused than ever !! It was always like he's carrying something from the past (his father, his brother,Beth, Glenn). But now it seems like he's let go of all of that and he's just trying to take back what belongs to him and his friends, and he's so protective about it. He would do ANYTHING to protect this goal and his friends !!
    There is no time for negotiation anymore !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Very true.

People really asked for Morales of all characters? I Wondered in maybe season 3 where he gone.

I agree, he is one of the characters with Carol who had pretty shitty pasts and are having a lot of more depth compared to some others. Both are bad ass and do inhumane things at times but both are also emotional people with bad backgrounds that left them as husks of humanbeings at times. Probably why they grown on each others since season 2. Intentional or not! It works well.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Morales - yep
    Todd- is that the guy the Savior girl sent away in 801? He seemed ok, but I would not take the chance. You can piss your pants and you’re still a dick- as Jesus found out.
    I think Daryl was okay...faltering...

14. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Daryl was correct in both actions. A 50/50 chance that Todd is of no further threat at the moment is irrelevant, he fired upon them and is of the enemy group. He did not walk out and surrender to start with or stay hidden(the best option for him) -- he tried to take them out and missed.

The chance of turning either of them to the "good" is pointless and outweighed by the obvious risk.

The question isn't if Daryl was right, but how stupid Jesus and the members of the group that allowed Jesus to dictate his terms were for allowing those Saviors to survive. On the retard scale -- that's a 10.

• Agree Agree x 1