Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl's Group runs the Terminus Cult and ...

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - Us' started by legendx66, Mar 24, 2014.

1. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Pretty much everything they have said the whole season contradicts them knowing about Terminus. They don't fit the kidnapper m.o. either.

Excited for the finale!

2. FutureApocalyps

they likely kidnapped Beth and are luring and kidnapping the outside living with ill intentions. Strange how one member of Daryl's group knew he was looking for a girl and Ron, the group leader, found a way to kill him soon after. Too much of a talker and hot head.

I believe Daryl may be a strongly desired recruit for his tracking and outdoors skills. Remember, Ron loved his crossbow and guess which member with bow and arrow skills was replaced by Daryl?

However, when Daryl finds members of his former group being incarcerated and lives threatened, he will heroically defend them, saving many if not all the remaining living.

The group is evil. Did anyone else catch the arrow in the beaten guys eye when Daryl considered covering his lifeless body with a sheet? That's ruthless for a guy you knew and was part of the group. How does Ron hold that much power over people if not a cult group?

The previews for next week made it look like Rick is despondent and again separated from his family (Carl) and friend, Michonne.

Regardless if I'm right or wrong, we all know that this seasons finale will be intense and action packed from the start per the Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick's mention of what the producers told him personally.

October will be a long, long wait.

#2 FutureApocalyps, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  3. FutureApocalyps

Do you believe them though? I don't. I think they are ruthless. They beat and shot a group member in the eye with an arrow. Yikes! Plus, Ron lied about Rick attacking one of them in the house while they were on a peaceful venture. Also, I think Ron lied about seeing the guy place the rabbit half in Daryl's bag.

#3 FutureApocalyps, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  4. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Joe's gang has nothing to do with Terminus, and after next week life is a living hell for TWD fans.. Freaking October! That's like 10 years from now!!!

5. sam12six

sam12six Member

Y'know, I don't mind the breaks between seasons as badly as the one in the middle of the season. At least they tie up most loose ends at the end of each season and leave maybe one big mystery instead of just dropping all the storylines in the middle.

6. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

In just a month in a half the filming for S5 starts...

7. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Joe. Not Ron. Yes I do. Wh would they even care if Daryl knew. They told him they found the signs and are hunting a guy.

8. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

We're wishing our lives away!:zombies_lol:

9. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Who the hell is Ron?

10. Benzel

Benzel Member

How do you not know?

He's kind of a big deal.

11. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

And you would think I know as I am kind of a Big Deal,but don't change the subject!

12. Doomhed

Doomhed Member

He has many leather-bound books, and his apartment smells of rich mahogany

13. cfunk55

cfunk55 Member

First of all, as someone else has said the leader of Darryl's new group is JOE, not Ron. These same guys were in the house that Rick was caught under the bed in and Joe said whoever they were tracking strangled one of their guys (which he did) and left the body to turn on them (which it did). I also suspect that Darryl will start to get an idea of who they are tracking before they catch up because he seemed to notice the "Big Cat" candybar wrapper on the ground and he is a very observant guy so he will probably also notice at some point that they are following two people and a teenager. There can be no doubt Darryl will rejoin his group and protect them, but he might have to feign ignorance at first until the opportunity is right. Unfortunately, saving his group from Joe's may be the perfect time for the show to kill off Darryl as a Hero.

It may also be possible if that cemetery and mortuary aren't too far from Terminus that it is used by a member of the town to prepare and bury the dead... Beth might already be at Terminus but that wouldn't explain why she didn't wait for Darryl, unless she fainted or something.

14. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

So that entire Ron tirade was from someone who doesn't pay enough attention to know his name is Joe?
    Well Excuuuuuuuuuse Me! for not picking up on that detail?

#14 EZD, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  15. tink

tink Well-Known Member

No.

16. PseudoM

PseudoM New Member

So THERE

17. PseudoM

PseudoM New Member

They are all wearing shoes. A teenager's shoe size tends to be big enough to pass as an adults. It would make more sense to for him to see that he is following two guys and a chick