Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl's Hallucination

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Chupacabra' started by Bethany, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Bethany

Bethany New Member

In Daryl's hallucination scene where merle is standing over him, we clearly see after that it was never merle at all and it was a walker, right? So why would a zombie just stand over him like that for ages before he even started attacking him, and why did he only nibble on his shoes! surely with a lying down target you would got straight for the fleshy bits. Even though walkers aren't intelligent I think it would realise that the shoe wasn't edible and what it really wanted was the human, living flesh right infront of it! I'm sorry but that really bugged me.

2. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

No need to say sorry! You're absolutely right. That was the first thing I said to my brother, 'what the hell is the walker doing with his shoe when there is warm fresh flesh waiting to get eat...?'
    Maybe the hallucionation was before the Walker came, but it's the most stupid and dumbest thing in the world that a Walker goes for a shoe. He even tried harder and harder to rip the shoe off?! Good you menioned this, I totally forgot this weird shit.