Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl's Job!?

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by ZombieMumOz, Mar 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ZombieMumOz

ZombieMumOz Member

So after reading a few threads and watching the Episode. I'm wondering what everyone thinks Daryl's Job will be?

My Theory ...

Is Deanna will elect him as head Runner and knock her son down a peg or two. I'm Thinking Daryl will head the outside charge with second in command being Glen (?) Maybe the Enid will eventually join (?) Rick will run the inside with Michonne. Maybe Carl will stick by his dad.

This then leads to a power struggle lead by that twat, what's his name Pete? He will lose his "important position" as provider and just become another shit kicker like the rest. Maybe then he will lead in walker and it go sideways .... could be the downfall?

Just a few thoughts would love to here what everyone thinks :)
    By the way I'm new here so HI!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Starting to think Daryl will split.

3. ZombieMumOz

ZombieMumOz Member

I don't know about that, the last scene made me think he will stick around for a while.

4. Ed Dim

Ed Dim Member

Daryl should definitely be put in charge of supply runs, and mentor (kick the asses of) those idiots that want to play with the walkers before they kill them. Lost four people last week indeed. You know it was because momma's boy was being a dick.

5. sam12six

sam12six Member

I also think he'll stick around. He'll get more and more pissed as he looks at everybody with their fancy baths and such.

In the meantime, Michonne will notice that a visibly female neighbor is flirting with Rick and get more and more pissed.

Also, Jessie's husband will see Jessie flirting with Rick and get more and more pissed.

Then, the loudmouth wannabe leader will realize nobody's going to listen to his stupid orders and get pissed off.

Carl, who finally is in contact with a girl his own age, will catch her making out with one of the other kids and get super pissed.

Everyone will go into a room and close the door when they want to have sex. Eugene will get more and more pissed.

Tara will see a zombie and sprain her ankle, pissing her off.

Every time Rick sees a kitchen appliance, he'll remember that someone stole his gun and get pissed.

All of these pissed off people (and others I haven't mentioned) will choose the same moment to explode...

6. ZombieMumOz

ZombieMumOz Member

Oh that's brilliant! I very much feel the same way everyone will just get more and more pissed .... Thinking it will go down between Rick and Jessie's Husband and split ASZ. Rick will probably have to kill him in self defence but the original people may not see it that way

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Darryl's job could be hunting game since he is good at it. Perhaps teach some others hunting and tracking skills.

8. meat

meat New Member

I believe the leader will try to get Rick to expel Daryl. She doesn't like him and doesn't think he will fit in. If she does give him a job it will be something she knows he won't like to hurry the situation along.

9. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Deanna's not sure what to do with Daryl yet. She said she hadn't figured "Mr. Dixon" out yet.

10. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

Agreed. I also think that she might view his refusal to conform as a threat and, when Rick won't expel him, she will have someone try to take him out. The promo for 5x13 probably used selective editing, but that's what Aaron appears to be doing at the end.

11. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

that does seem likely i just got a idea maybe daryl is outside the walls and aaron comes to warn him about some of the alexandria people trying to kill daryl and some people shoot at daryl trying to kill him and sasha hears the bullets are finds the ones after daryl and helps kill them.that is just some random thing that came to my mind

#11 OaklandBorn, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  12. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I don't think that the ASZ residents will try to kill daryl. They don't have the balls to do something like that. Deanna said that she expelled a few people and that was like "killing them." That is about as far as they are willing to take it

• Like Like x 1
  13. bula412

In the preview, they show
    Perhaps, with Eric being injured, they will partner Daryl up with Aaron to help search for new members. He likes being outside the gates and is a good judge of character. He notices things that others do not. I think that would be a good job for him. I think that Aaron is going about it the wrong way, but it's possible that he is approaching Daryl about joining the team

14. Busted Flipflop

Daryl's behavior so much reminded me of the old Daryl is Series 1. Its like he's reverted back. He's gone back to a normal world and he's behaving the way he used to in the normal world. The only way he knew how. Rebellious, mistrustful, boyish, independent, loner. I kind of liked it.

15. OaklandBorn

OaklandBorn Member

No daryl would never be apart of a team looking for people daryl is aggressive and most people wouldnt go with a aggressive person

16. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I think hunter is daryls perfect job. Deanna said she was good at reading ppl and you see a man with a crossbow and you don't immedietly think he needs to be hunting? I think its a feeling she's getting that she doesn't really trust him there. Not sure what will come of it but I can see a problem in the future

17. cakebythepound

I kinda think this too, except for Daryl's not really a people person. If he does, he'll have to stay way behind the scenes and let Aaron do all the talking, lol.

18. bula412

Daryl brought more people back to the prison than anyone else and was a part of (and led) plenty of teams in his time there. He is an essential part of team Rick and there really aren't too many people you want watching your back over him. Daryl has proven the ability to lead. the way this show generally goes, Daryl will probably be an outcast for a few more episodes but then he'll have a "moment" that will start to change others opinions about him.

19. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Daryl also isn't too comfortable behind those walls full-time. Even when he was with our group on the road to DC, he was going off on his own for water etc. I think it makes sense then that his best role would be to help recruit.

20. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Can we please make him have a shower before he starts his job? I'm a little surprised he isn't sleeping on the porch. He probably doesn't know what to do. Daryl should lead suppl\y runs, it's what he is best at.