Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl's Job!?

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by ZombieMumOz, Mar 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

Daryl probably felt at home in a prison. He doesn't feel at home in Wisteria Lane though.

2. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

Maybe Daryl could move into a rancid shack on the edge of town, and become like their version of Grounds Keeper Willie?

3. runcornwalker

runcornwalker Member

When deanna was handing out the jobs, my take on things was that daryl seemed a bit p155ed at not being offered a job. Especially when michionne was chosen over daryl as the deputy.

4. BITEcrimeGRIMES

Daryl will be Glenn's person security guard. When anyone threatens him he will take charge and yell "he's Korean!!"

5. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

LOL

6. shakey

shakey Member

Whatever happens to Daryl, I don't think Deanna will be making him leave, or anyone else for that matter. When Rick basically said that they'd take over the place if they had too, she ceased to be anything other than a functionary. They might eventually decide to trust her and respect her leadership, but in the meantime she is little more than a host. I think she knows that. I also think she's a strong enough leader to realize her groups deficiencies (which is why they are there in the first place) force her to give the group a wider berth than she might otherwise.

7. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Hopefully, he'll realize that it's the people he is with & not the neighborhood, that matter.

8. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

...then Deanna will risk a riot and possibly lose her new "guardians."

Daryl is not going anywhere- except maybe out in the backyard...in a tent.

9. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

You know that trope of the loser kid being the last one picked for the school team? I think that's how Daryl's feeling, being the only one without a job so far.

Hell, he was probably unemployed before the apocalypse, too.

10. the walking jet

i can't see deanna thinking rick would ever go for that.. IMO, unless ASZ has a really good secret weapon they are stuck with rick & his entire group until they decide to leave..

11. JPG119

JPG119 Member

I think if Deanna wanted the group there for protection, she wouldn't want to get rid of Daryl. I think he will just do his usual, 'I'm going hunting' because he is bored and feels like he has nothing to do, like he did in S2 looking for Sophia. Cant see them killing him off anytime soon, everyone loves him! I'm more interested to see what will happen with Sacha aka Deadshot. Maybe she will take on the role that someone else did in the comics...

12. Kayley

Kayley Member

They won't riot, because Daryl ain't stupid enough to go around telling everybody what's going on. You know how he is, being "the sweet brother" and all. He would not risk the safety of Carl and Li'l Asskicker like that.
    He'd go without anyone noticing, maybe telling them he's on a run or something...

Of course he will be back when things get tough, and I have no doubt that they will.... :)

13. Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside Member

Ha Ha shouting at any kids that come across his land!

14. gracelesswalker

gracelesswalker New Member

This is exactly what i see coming. If he goes, it'll be quietly, voluntarily and in the night.

15. DallasFan

DallasFan New Member

I doubt that. If someone that looked like Daryl had shown up to "recruit", he'd probably get shot. Not to mention, he isn't much of a people-person and is a man of too few words. He should be taking part in the supply runs. Not sure what Deanna is thinking. Not to mention, didn't Aaron say that they had been watching the group for awhile? They should already know what Rick and his people are like.

16. GuitarlCarl

GuitarlCarl Member

I'm giving Rick and Daryl a little more credit... he's the distraction, so the rest integrate easier. Aaron may be the only one we have to fool, I think Deanna already is falling for the Carol and Daryl show... In one of the previews there was some dialogue like... we can't use Daryl, they're all watching him...

#96 GuitarlCarl, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  17. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Official Possum Gutter? Head Stinky Guy? I look at Derryl and see nothing but potential!

18. shakey

shakey Member

Deanna is driving a wedge between the group. She knows Michonne, Glenn, Maggie and Tara want to "make this work" and that Rick, Carol are playing her. Rick gave it away in the interview. Carol may have been clumsy turning over her gun, but it was the biggest gun in the group, hardly a weapon for a "den mother." Daryl aint playin' anybody, but he is Rick's right hand man, and frankly, pretty dangerous, so I think she's content to leave him be for now.

She made Michonne a constable with Rick for a reason. She sees her as a leader, and as perhaps the only member of the group that will be a check on his behavior, and at the same time foster Michonne's own authority within the settlement. She sees Rick as a possible threat, Michonne as a possible ally that can pull Glenn and Maggie away from the Rick/Carol way. She already puffed up Glenn when he laid her son on his ass, ostensibly making him a leader as well.

It will be interesting to see if this works for her.

19. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

[​IMG]

20. ZombieMumOz

ZombieMumOz Member

But we never saw Arrons partner. I think having Daryl as back up and protection isn't a bad idea. I cant really understand why you would send Arron and his bf out to collect survivors. Arron seems like a trustworthy guy but neither came across as strong.