Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl's Job!?

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by ZombieMumOz, Mar 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

There was a foreshadowing of that kind of class warfare in Still (s4e12). Darryl had little sympathy for the "ritch bit€h" hanging at the club house.

2. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Aaron could still approach the people. Daryl would just give opinion and be his backup

3. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

That's not a bad idea. Aaron and Eric take Daryl along as sort of a bodyguard in case they run into a bad group. Aaron approaches new people, Eric sits around doing nothing, and Daryl's ready to spring into action at a moments notice. I like that.

4. miltk

miltk Member

i think it should be what the douchebag son's job is.

5. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I was thinking more along the lines of Aaron and Daryl go out scouting while Eric sits at home with a broken ankle. With Eric on the mend, his job as Aaron's backup is available.

6. R.V Walker

R.V Walker Member

Daryl did recruit Bob for the prison — along with Glenn, back in the events just before Season 4 started, as shown in that clip in "Alone" — so maybe Daryl (and Glenn?) will recruit again. And hey, what if while they're out there , Aaron and Daryl come across Morgan Jones (Lennie James)?

7. miltk

miltk Member

...to make aiden's life pure hell.

8. dicsonl4893

dicsonl4893 New Member

Hey! You can always get a job online and it's very easy and convenient at any time! now there are many services where it is very easy to look for remote work in different areas! For example remote jobs remotehub ! When I was looking for a job online, this service helped me a lot with this!!