Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daryl's love life

Discussion in 'Episode 1018 - Find Me' started by Terminator, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Seems like Daryl might have had a physical relationship. Something we've never seen so far.

2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Yeah, looks like he might have taken a little cruise on the Love Boat. From what we saw it appeared she was leading him by the hand into something most likely intimate. Could be what lead to some jealousy or possessiveness on Leah’s part.

3. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Maybe Leah was pregnant and that's why she gave Daryl the ultimatum?
    Not sure if we will see Leah again. Most mysterious is that she did not bring Dog with her when she left. I do not think she was kidnapped as they show the broken picture frame (hinting that Leah brought her son pic with her, which was hidden under the floor).

More likely, this Leah/Daryl relationship is not this episode's main focus, I think. Rather, Daryl/Carol relationship is.
    Daryl missed this opportunity with Leah. Later he regretted and did stop looking for Rick. When Connie appeared, he did not want to miss the opportunity again. But then, Carol 'screwed up' this time and now Connie is missing. I think, this episode is just developing some underlying tension between Daryl and Carol.

4. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I also wondered about the pregnancy thing. I need to rewatch as I think I dozed off a couple of times. I don't think the cabin is terribly far from the other areas we're familiar with so wonder how/if Leah avoided the Whisperers and prior to that, the Saviours. I don't see Daryl having a surprise love child, but I do think Leah will return in some context.

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

If Leah was indeed pregnant, then when Daryl finds out he has a son/daughter, this will be a big surprise.
    I have not read the comics but heard that, in the comic, Michonne meets her long lost daughter there. So, could Daryl meets his unexpected son/daughter when he goes to Commonwealth, to fulfill this part of the comic Michonne?

Anyway, the fact that Daryl's starting a relationship with Connie means that he has given up on Leah, possibly assuming never to see her again.

7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Commonwealth is where he will probably see her again, but I doubt there is a child.

I think Yukamo will do the Michonne storyline, as she use to be a lawyer.

The truth is out there

8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

With Commonwealth such a distance, and our group only finding them due to Eugene on the radio, I think they'd be more likely to put Leah with the Reapers.

9. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Not 100% sure they had sex. Could be Daryl remembering he dreamt about having sex lol. It was kind of fuzzy imaginary that could mean a dream.