Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Daybreak, you have created a Game that Trolls New players

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale' started by hawksonfire, Jun 14, 2017.

1. hawksonfire

hawksonfire New Member

I downloaded the game Yesterday, I've deleted it today. Let me explain why. I expect to be bad at a new Game, that doesn't bother me . I played the Training Servers half the day yesterday. Got pretty fast at picking up shit and getting the general movement down. OK so now I'm ready to learn how to shoot, how the Bullet drop physics act, etc. Nope I hardly run into anyone in the Training servers to really get a sense of this. So I guess I'll start queuing the Solo matches. Lemme tell you what that experience has been like....Land, Run around getting yourself geared and Running towards the Safe zone. The first instance you meet another player you die before really getting any understanding of the shooting Mechanics and Physics. Sorry but for a new Player this game is called "Run Forest Run". It's boring and leaves the Player with no sense of accomplishment. I'd rather take a Nap then run around doing nothing in a Video game. You need to create matches for New players that will allow them to learn how to shoot. Have fun ripping off would-be players. But I bet that's the plan, make something that sucks to learn, and grab peoples Money. They will give up shortly after buying and then you don't have to maintain as many servers or the Game.

2. hawksonfire

hawksonfire New Member

Gave it another shot, I wish I hadn't. **** THIS SHIT GAME