Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dayum

Discussion in 'Episode 409 - After' started by DaB3asTyr33se, Feb 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. DaB3asTyr33se

DaB3asTyr33se Member

2 black guys on screen together for the first time since the pilot episode I think. And it's a flashback. I guess since it's the zombie apocalypse on AMC I should be surprised that there are 2 black guys alive in the first place.

2. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

Bob and Tyreese say hi.

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

T-Dog, Oscar, Andrew, and Big Tiny say hi!

4. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

you beat me too it!! LOL

5. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Tyreese and Bob have had multiple scenes together.

6. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Stop being such a little Drama Queen!

7. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Your butt as big as your butthurt?

8. 12Gauge

12Gauge Active Member

There's so much more to talk about with the episode just finishing up.

That's just me...

9. DaB3asTyr33se

DaB3asTyr33se Member

Not trying to be hateful or nothing I'm just saying damn yeah Tyreese and Bob have technically had a few scenes together but hes like the big black guy that can only use an axe and hes like the little black doctor. T-Dog had to stay around because the writers didn't want to look racist but Michonne comes around and they kill him like they are in a hurry. and bob and Sahsa like eachother because hey shes the black girl and hes a black guy. Theyre a match made in heaven. Other than that zero chemisty and development. Sure she was just "thanking" him for right now.

10. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Trolls don't think like that. I'd just ignore him.

11. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

Tyreese's hammer says 'Hi'. ;)

As for the rest, A black guy and a black woman getting interested in each other? It does happen occasionally. But, Ty and Karen were an interracial couple. As are Maggie and Glenn. I think the Michonne/Rick/Carl family unit is interesting and much less common (white man/black woman) on TV.

But I guess it is all in one's perspective.

12. MerlesRightHand

MerlesRightHand New Member

To the OP, why don't you knock off the racist crap?

13. HeadlessHershel

I know what you mean I almost changed the channel because I thought it was Real Housewives of Atlanta or something—when I saw the sword I finally realized I was watching the same show.

14. DaB3asTyr33se

DaB3asTyr33se Member

lolol, pull that stick outta your ass before you give yourself infections, boy

I've seen a lot of racism. I see racism every day. I see it in people, movies, tv shows. Utter complete shit like Duck's Dynasty. And TWD is pretty insulting with Tyreese not being able to do anything but use a hammer and Bob being the drunk, of COURSE.

They had T-Dog for 3 seasons and he was the ONE character that barely said anything. He was just there so thered be a black dude. And what do they do when Michonne joins they kill him because he;s not the needed black guy anymore.

15. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Why don't both of you stop with the insulting language before the staff has to handle it? And neither one of you would win your childish bickering contest if that happens. It ends now or further action will be taken. Thanks.

16. MerlesRightHand

MerlesRightHand New Member

I didn't bicker or use insulting language, I am tired of this individual race baiting a zombie themed television program. It's ridiculous.

17. Porfivor Nixon

I think the South has the greatest concentration of African Americans in the country so yes, I agree, you would definitely not know that by watching the show, although to the show's credit, it has gotten better in that aspect, it's now more representative of where they are, especially cast wise.

18. DaB3asTyr33se

DaB3asTyr33se Member

He said DROP it, now do yourself a favor and drop it before you get yourself banned. Go ahead I don't care. You're the one posting on a week old thread.

I obviously have my opinions but of course everyone gets mad and says NO NO ITS NOT RACIST YOURE STUPID. They don't even LISTEN to what I have to say. A show has 1 black guy for 3 freaking years and he says 2 lines. It's insulting. If you're white you probably can't understand. T Dog isn't even a quiet character they just made him so unimportant. Same deal with the black girl blowing herself up and no one caring except for you guessed it T-Dog. Labeling

#18 DaB3asTyr33se, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  19. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Man, I sure miss T-Dog...he was the man! T-Dog and Dale had some great scenes together back in S2..,,great actor. I wish they would have kept him around to be Tyreese...not a Tyreese fan at all.

#19 mtito914, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  20. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

Congratulations, Sir! You are the first person to cry racism! For you unparalleled complaining ability you recieve A Brand New Sports Car!