Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Deals

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by maul codf, Sep 25, 2014.

1. maul codf

maul codf Member

Where are the places that many of you find the best deals for what you buy?
    From electronics to food?

2. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

Hot uk deals. co. uk has awesome deals which people find and post. Great for games.

3. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

For people in Australia and the UK (and those in other countries who have a UK/Australian account), Oz Game Shop (ozgameshop.com) has some pretty good prices and free shipping for orders over $50(AU). For orders under $50(AU) shipping costs $2(AU). They also have the NTSC (US) version of some games in stock. I've been ordering from them for years and I've never had a problem with them of any kind. My orders never go missing, but sometimes Australian customs likes to hang onto them a few extra weeks, which pisses me off, but that's not a problem from OGS's side of things. They also stock all kinds of videogame and pop culture related merchandise, from coffee mugs and bobble heads, to action figures and console accessories.

You can't go wrong with OGS...

4. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Whole foods stores & Apple brand electronics.

5. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

My brother buys games off of Cragslist for really cheap. He just bought COD Ghosts for $15 yesterday. A lol of people finish a game and no longer want it, or they just got it as a gift and would rather get some cash instead.