Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Deanna

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by SZQ, Mar 1, 2015.

1. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I clearly have no shame when it comes to Rick

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Have you tried drinking tonic water? It's got quinine in it, and I've heard a half cup of tonic water at night helps with the restless leg. Don't have it myself, so couldn't tell you from experience, but it couldn't hurt. Oh, tonic water does have calories though, at least most do, so watch out for that!

3. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Huh, that's interesting. Never heard of that. My brother has restless legs and I'll suggest it to him. It can't hurt.

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Yeah, some people drink lots of it every day :0 so how toxic can it be? Plus, it'll be a homeopathic protection against malaria! How great is that? Sounds like a regular wonder-drug, and it'll be even better if it actually works. For a couple of bucks a bottle though, it can't hurt to try.

5. VickGrimes

That's interesting - thank you for the information! My poor brother has it even worse than I do; I tend to just wiggle my feet a lot, but he taps his whole legs…all the time. I will definitely pass this along!

6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Some people vow by putting a new bar of soap, at the foot of their beds at night. Under the sheets.
    They don't know why it works, but swear it does.

7. VickGrimes

Well that's interesting! I'm always looking for alternative treatment methods, so I'll pass that one along too :)

8. tsahi

tsahi Member

Guns should only be held by wall guards (which apparently don't exist in Alexandria), and people going out. Other than that, if people carry guns inside the town, every argument between two people might end up with one less living person.

9. tsahi

tsahi Member

Yeah, I know this argument. The thing is, people with no guns can't shoot themselves or others, so yes, less guns means less deaths.

10. tsahi

tsahi Member

It is obvious that to survive the ZA, you need guns. If the show was taking place in my country, in which, like most civilized nations, the government has a monopoly on weapons and you need a good enough reason to have a license for a gun, then you would still see the survivors carry guns. They will simply acquire them from other places - police stations, military bases, etc. Watching the show doesn't mean supporting guns for everyone.

and about Michael Moore, I guess he wants his body guards to carry guns because some of the people he annoys also carry guns. He may be against guns, but he still wants to live.

11. mfinley

mfinley Member

Typical anti-gunner illogic. You've been programmed very well.

You'd be great friends with Sean Penn. He's heroically anti-gun, even as he will be cashing a ten million dollar paycheck for his latest movie called of all things "Gunman", which he recently wrapped up 6 weeks of 8 hour days handling, shooting, carrying and pretending to kill people with the very things that he believes are bad and should be banned. He's more than happy to talk out of one side of his mouth about banning guns while making a wonderful living promoting them. Nice work if you can get it, being paid millions to be a hypocrite.

12. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I guess we should take all their cooking knives away, and any rocks in their garden. And baseball bats. And we need to cut off everyone's thumb and pointer finger, so they can't pinch closed someone else's nose and suffocate them in case they disagree over whether goulash can pass as a breakfast food. Your ultrafoolish gun principles [which don't even apply now] definitely do not apply in a ZA. You never know when they might get attacked, a wall might come down, and so on. Every person should be equipped with a gun in this place.

13. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

A lot of People dont know how to use guns or wouldnt be able to perform headshots. They would accidently shoot at friends or neighbours and the noise might attract more Walkers. Thats why every person should be better equiped with a darryl or a michonne.

14. Neuropyramidal

No, every person should be armed. There is more danger out there than just walkers. As our group has stated many times, its the people who are the most dangerous. Its very naïve to not train and arm all survivors in a ZA.

15. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

What about a fork ?

16. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Let me know where to go pick up my Daryl for protection please. I didn't know they'd be passing them out in the ZA, will I need to show my concealed carry permit to obtain mine? By the way, Hitler was real big on government control of guns, and that turned out so well.

17. Neuropyramidal

Some people live in a fantasy world, don't they? :p

18. zombiemom62

Yes, they do. They don't seem to realize most people get a gun with the hope that the only time they shoot it will be at the range. But that's not always the real world anymore.

19. zombiemom62

[​IMG]

20. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

If my neighbor was Hitler, i would not give him a gun