Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dear Eugene,

Discussion in 'Episode 805 - The Big Scary U' started by Jen7, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

That I know but they are not even showing that she is even close to it birth! Middle of a war.

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

True, but it's always best to have a doctor throughout your whole pregnancy to check on things. So much can go wrong along the way for both baby and mom. Just checking a heartbeat or the baby's positioning can make a difference between life or death. Gabe sees this as his chance to bring him back...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah I know, it just felt so out of the blue. They barely know if they themself can even flee and now they want to bring more people along. Eugene atleast shows he is not 100% traitor.

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yeah I just hope he gets on board willingly and it's not that he feels like it's his only option. He's taken long enough, he got to play his video games and eat his pickles...now it's time to redeem himself. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Indeed! Time to redeem himself and keep the video games in Alexandria! Atari 2600!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Lol yes! As much as I’d hate to retire my favorite pic, I would have no choice in the matter.

7. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

I’d be interested to see any reports he would write up concerning his observations.