Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dear Governor, Why did they attack us?

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by Patrickdeh, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Patrickdeh

Patrickdeh Member

As a citizen of Woodburry i have to know.

We got attacked by terrorist.
    Why were they here? What did they took?
    Nothing is missing...

Were they here to sabotage anything?

And why didnt we just let them in like we do with all people?

And now Merle is a traitor? The guy we've all been trusting to take care of our defences.

Dear governor, i think it's time to step down.

With kind regards,

A citizen of Woodburry

2. IQDeficit

IQDeficit Member

Dear Citizen,

You are now a head in an aquarium. Enjoy it.

Signed,
    The Gov.

3. HockeyMomChris

HockeyMomChris Active Member

lol IQ, guess that is what he gets for questioning his government!

4. IQDeficit

IQDeficit Member

Yep, that is true. He wouldnt get an honest answer anyway.

5. HockeyMomChris

No doubt about that. Seems that is what is beginning to shape up here in real life these days anymore.

6. IQDeficit

IQDeficit Member

btw I read earlier your drainage problems were fixed. I am glad it all worked out. :)

7. HockeyMomChris

Thanks! I was so damn relieved beyond words! I asked the guy too "Did you pull anything funky out of there?"

He said "No, just pulled some roots out"

I then said "Good, I was worried that maybe something weird may have rolled in there" I then referred to the fact that when a friend of mine was over helping me plunge, a golf ball floated up.

He said "Nope, you just gotta get everyone to stop throwing roots down the drain"

Ahahahaha......I laughed!

8. IQDeficit

IQDeficit Member

LOL I am glad everything worked out okay. Years ago, we had a water leak in the slab under our house. They had to use a JACK HAMMER in my house! They tore up my foyer, hallway, and a bathroom. It was just awful. When I read about your problems, I felt your pain.

9. HockeyMomChris

That sucks!!!! I am glad I have a basement under me! I also forgot to add that i didn't have to pay, that was my big relief. It could have cost me at least $100. Take that landlord for not taking care of the house better!!!!

10. IQDeficit

IQDeficit Member

What an ass! Merry Christmas, Landlord lol

11. HockeyMomChris

I know! If you saw my basement you would probably never ever come to home again anyway, even before the flood! They never cleaned it when I moved in. It was nasty. Spiderwebs and all. The drain guy told me he knew the people who lived here before, which I did as well. He had been here several times before when they were here. I know for a fact that they lived like pigs because of the poor shape the house was in when I moved into it. When I was down there the other day with my friend, I realized how badly I had to clean the basement up and how very nasty it is. If I had it cleaned, it would be an awesome place to store loads of canned food. I want to start canning more but I have no place for storage but down there and the webs are so bad that everything would be covered in a week's time. UGH!!!

My thoughts are I am going to clean it up once I have the upstairs squared away. I am going to make sure somehow that I put the cleaning of the basement on them and that I have them come in and take the trash I bag up on their dime and I will also make sure they Kilz paint the entire basement. Just so sick and disgusting.

Here is a link about the kind of critters I have down there. You just about imagine the amount of webs down there before I moved and what is on top of it since I have lived here over 3 1/2 years!! One room I will not go ito because it is so damn full of them, there is literally an arched doorway!!!

http://www.pestworld.org/pest-guide/spiders/long-bodied-cellar-spiders/

12. IQDeficit

IQDeficit Member

Oh that would just freak me the hell out! I hate spiders!! I understand what you are saying about cleaning out the house. Do you have some friends who could help you do it over a weekend? If you have seen the spiders, I wonder what kind of creatures you have living there you havent seen.

13. HockeyMomChris

Usually family will get you first and the worst!! That sucks that he did that to you. Wow, what a jerkwad!! (LOL)

That is a great idea for the handicapped thing though, too bad it didn't work out like you wanted it to.

14. Patrickdeh

Patrickdeh Member

aaah damn.... my topic got hijacked by plumming problems

Oh well, thats 1 topic down the drain ;-) (say it in the "How It's made" voice)

I was hoping to start a conversation about the stupid people in woodburry.
    Why they didnt asked questions. It kinda looked like they were brainwashed (must be in the tea).

15. ggill09

ggill09 Member

Anyway, back on topic........

I would totally agree that these people should be questioning more. Im sure he would make up some lie about how some people are just evil and want to see the world burn though. So they probably wouldnt get very far. If Andrea would just step up and SAY SOMETHING, she could help, but thats another topic. These people are just so blind to what is going on! I guess I cant really blame them though. It is sort of the ZA, and that would suck, and I would do anything to live at that point. So thats probably a good answer.

16. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

They make no sense. It makes no sense not to question. It makes no sense that they live such a sheltered and 'peaceful' life and yet stand around and chant for two men to fight to the death. The arena makes all the people of Woodbury seem creepy if you ask me.

17. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Dear President Obama,

Why did your administration try to blame the death of Ambassador Stevens on an anti-Muslim video when you knew it was really from a terrorist attack?

Why did you turn down Eric Nordstrom's plea for increased security right before the attack?

Why are you still trying to promote Susan Rice after her involvement in this deception against the American People?

It's funny how governments big and small lie to their people, isn't it? It's a bummer if you end up dying as a result.

18. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

Every government lies, some more than others, this is why I'll never relate to hardcore patriotism.
    The way the Woodbury people act isn't completely unrealistic either.

19. DalekSec

DalekSec Active Member

[​IMG]

According to our Intel, the attack was a result over a Fan-Made Video that questioned the fact that Lori is very much ALIVE.

I can assure you that the Gov. and every resource at our command are looking into this matter and, will make pubic all the details as they come to light.

Can I haz Secretary of State for Woodbury, NOAWZ?

*grin*

20. Rcastillo2

Rcastillo2 Member

Sounds like what happened on 9/11