Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Dear Governor, Why did they attack us?

Discussion in 'Episode 308 - Made To Suffer' started by Patrickdeh, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Killermolls

Killermolls Member

Dear Andrea,
    You are such a show off. You stroll in here with your frog lips and wispy blonde hair acting like you own the place. Do what you're told, follow the rules. Just because you're screwing the governor doesn't mean you get everything you want.

Sincerely,
    "We're not supposed to go over the wall!" Girl.

2. TheVacantThrone

People of Woodbury: We do not know why we were attacked, maybe they wanted what he have? Our safety, our sense of belonging, our community and our safe walls. These terrorists broke into OUR home, killed OUR people and tortured me, they made a mockery of EVERYTHING we have put our blood sweat and tears into building, they threatened every one of our lives, over a few car tires and home-made fences. They are savages who care not about the families we have here, the innocent women and children, they just want to take and take from us until there is nothing left. I say we have worked TOO hard to get where we are today, and we should NOT lay down and let them take it. We managed to push them back this time and make them retreat, but who's to say they won't be back? And in greater numbers? We need to attack FIRST, hit them without them expecting it. We need to eliminate the threat before it eliminates us. We know where they're staying, and i say we ATTACK, and not stop until every one of them is dead and we can rest easier at night knowing we're not being plotted against. Everyone knows if they had just asked, they would have been welcomed into our little community here at Woodbury, and we'd prefer not to harm any human life, but these people made it more than clear what their intentions are, to remove us from the equation, and take what WE built! And we WILL NOT stand for it, so people of Woodbury, i'm asking you to help us attack and eliminate this threat, before it gets us first.

I reckon something like that would be his answer, play the victim, rally the people and scale an attack on the prison.

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

That's exactly right. And anyone who's living IN woodbury and sees what it's like inside compared to outside will probably sign up. Pity the governor hasn't been training 100% of them to fight, if he had they'd mop the floor with the invaders... well, if it was they're story instead of the invaders'.

4. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

Well.. What about the guy who the "terrorist" knocked out. they were clearly asking for their people back and nothing else.

so that 1 woodburry citizen **SHOULD** have some serious questions of his own?

These people come in, they don't ask me where our food, water, or ammo is. they didn't ask about our numbers or supplies, they only asked about Their friends that were "taken" from them... and the gov says they want what we have... hmmm

something doesn't quite jive here...

:p

i hope we have a scene where the gov kills that guy or something... or the gov tries to label him as crazy or "that must have been quite the bump on the head"

5. marsyao

marsyao Member

Does it really matter "why did they attack us"? Do you really want to ask this question? Really?? Remember those Woodbury people are not living in this town from the date one of the ZA. Before they settled into here, they were also on the road, they knew what was out there, and they all lost family and friends, then see how their life changed since they settled here, they got to living a more or less normal society, are you telling me those people do not understand they would pay a price for life like this? Is it only logical that they would do no matter what to keep living this way? Just looking around, many of the residents are old people, children overweight and fragile, they and their friends and family knew that they could have very small chance to survive, in order to protect themselves and their family and friends, anyone threats the town would be their most hatred enemy, why would they even care the reason "terrorists" attack them? Would that make any difference to them? "You attack us because Governor attack you first? So what? Tough luck! if you even close to my town, I will kill all of you and your entire family, I will spare no one!" That should be their attitude.

6. EvieE

EvieE Member

Hahaha, If nothing else, I admire your steadfast defense for living in Woodbury. Sure ignorance is bliss but ignorance can get you killed as well and in the case of the Woodbury residents its the latter.

7. marsyao

marsyao Member

Why do you say I am in any kind of ignorance? I could even make my point even more clear,if I am a resident of Woodbury, and I know as a fact, equals to no ignorance here, that Governor kills a guy's entire family without any provocation, he did it just for fun, then I will CONDEMN what Governor did to that guy's family, but when that guy brings his friends come and attack Woodbury to revenge for his family, I will still back Governor 100 percent, I will kill that guy and all of his friends without slightest hesitation, I do not need Governor giving me some kind of "terrorist attack us" speech, I know if that guy sacks Woodbury, I will be either dead or be forced to on the road with MY FAMILY again, in either case it would equal death to MY FAMILY. I will never allow this happens, and the cause of the attack means ABSOLUTELY nothing to me. Could I make myself more clear?

8. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I think we should get back to the topic of Hockeymom's plumbing...if for no other reason than I can watch IQ deficite respond with what I consider the most Awesome Avatar here. Sometimes I look at it before I go to work just to feel frilly and forget I have to go to hell for 8 hours.

9. EvieE

EvieE Member

I think you need to re read my comment where in it did I call YOU ignorant. I clearly said the residents of Woodbury. Pardon me for thinking we were talking about a television show I didn't know you lived there too.

10. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Maybe they want their people because they already KNOW where your supplies are.

Let me ask you something: When the Sept. 11th terrorists attacked the U.S., was your first thought

1. I bet the US is at fault and up to something sinister, I wonder what it is to make those great guys hate us so? or
    2. When are we going to bomb whosever responsible back to the stone age?

Unless your name is "Mohammed X. Jihad", you'll probably find your answer.

11. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

My first thought was, oh shit who did we piss off now. WWIII here we come.

On topic: The people of Woodbury shouldn't need answers...or even want them. They've been attacked, and reasoning be damned they feel like they should strike back. Beside the fact that the Gov allayed any and all suspicion by giving his "terrorist" speech. Think of it this way. If someone in your house stole something, and the person that was stolen from broke in your house to get it back. While they're nosing around they break your TV, and kick your dog. Without knowing what set everything in motion wouldn't you want justice? To strike back at the intruder? It's just natural.

12. marsyao

marsyao Member

I can not agree more, I guess the reason Governor gave that speech is self righteous, a habit he carried from the old world, in one of my previous post, I indicated:
    Remember those Woodbury people are not living in this town from the date one of the ZA. Before they settled into here, they were also on the road, they knew what was out there, and they all lost family and friends, then see how their life changed since they settled here, they got to living a more or less normal society, are you telling me those people do not understand they would pay a price for life like this? Is it only logical that they would do no matter what to keep living this way? Just looking around, many of the residents are old people, children overweight and fragile, they and their friends and family knew that they could have very small chance to survive, in order to protect themselves and their family and friends, anyone threats the town would be their most hatred enemy, why would they even care the reason "terrorists" attack them? Would that make any difference to them? "You attack us because Governor attack you first? So what? Tough luck! if you even close to my town, I will kill all of you and your entire family, I will spare no one!"
    I could even make my point even more clear,if I am a resident of Woodbury, and I know as a fact, equals to no ignorance here, that Governor kills a guy's entire family without any provocation, he did it just for fun, then I will CONDEMN what Governor did to that guy's family, but when that guy brings his friends come and attack Woodbury to revenge for his family, I will still back Governor 100 percent, I will kill that guy and all of his friends without slightest hesitation, I do not need Governor giving me some kind of "terrorist attack us" speech, I know if that guy sacks Woodbury, I will be either dead or be forced to on the road with MY FAMILY again, in either case it would equal death to MY FAMILY. I will never allow this happens, and the cause of the attack means ABSOLUTELY nothing to me.

13. DalekSec

DalekSec Active Member

Ahem...we are in the middle of WW3...Please look forward to WW4...

Yes, I know it is not as epic...as well dressed or even have a soundtrack as good as either WW1 or WW2 but, it is all we have and we shall make the best of it...

Even as we try to tell American soldiers in Afghanistan not to criticize pedophilia as, doing so upsets the natives of that...*choke* Society. :p

14. A1337sti

A1337sti Member

Totally who do we bomb, and how big of parking lot can we make out of what was previously a country that didn't like us.

however if the 9/11 terrorists had gotten a broadcast out and demanded the release of prisoners i would probably ask who the prisoners were and why we had them.. although again to be honest with the post 9/11 rage i would have accepted just about any answer with out much follow up...

so its likely the gov could have said anything to him and he would have never brought it up again...

"hey gov why did they ask me where their people were?"

"well one of our patrols saw 2 of their men get eaten by biters. we got there too late to save them but we burned their bodies, they probably blame us for their deaths or think that we kidnapped them"

end of story... hehehe guess i see past my question now :p

15. kjmarket

kjmarket Member

Human nature, I think, is to want justice and strike back at someone who wrongs you. The people at Woodbury need no more speeches to follow the governor to the prison.